Chapter 13(Christmas Special Part 2) - Gearing Up

After making their way to the science department they saw a large room filled with scientists some where doing experiments while others were watching taking notes, as they looked around.

??? : "Alpha nice seeing you again"

Y/n(Alpha) : "Heylay.....still the same size as I remember"

Hayley : "you know I may be small but I'm the same age as you"

Y/n(Alpha) : "yes well the Commander said you had somethings for us"

Hayley smiled and motioned them to follow her, as they did they saw what looked like exact copy's of their armour.

Hayley : "well due to our research as well as the contacts in the underworld we manged to make your armour more resistant to both magic and physical attacks, its also heat and frost resistance, can turn to invisible, is completely undetected by thermal vision"

Y/n(Alpha) : "I see"

Hayley : "we also manged to created different types of elemental ammo types for your weapons"

Y/n(Alpha) : "I see anything else"

Hayley : "no that's about it the engineering department wanted to speak with you about their gadgets for you all"

Y/n(Alpha) : "thanks Hayley"

Hayley : "no problem just try to come back alive"

After leaving the science department the Ghosts made their way to the engineers department they met with the leader engineer Ernesti.

Y/n(Alpha) : "Ernesti I was told by Hayley you had something for us"

Ernest : "Alpha you're not hurt to much are you"

Y/n placed his hand on Ernest's head.

Y/n(Alpha) : "it will take more than a dragon to kill me kid don't worry to much"

Ernest : "yeah guess your right but about why your here, I've added a parachute and a wingsuit on top of that"

Y/n(Alpha) : "nice work kid"