"A large cappuccino for me and a latte for the pretty girl." a voice cut through out conversation. I didn't even bother glancing over. I already knew it was Wesley Bane with yet another girl. I had already lost count of the number of girls he brought here after he reached the number fifty mark, with a new girl every morning. Sometimes she didn't even last all day, and he'd bring a different girl in the afternoon. 

"Can you make that carb-free?" the girl added, giggling. I finally looked over to see a girl from the cheerleading team, a blonde, giggling at his side. She must be a new recruit because Wes had gone through every single cheerleader first, of course. 

"Um, sugar-free, you mean?" Eli raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh, and that too!" the girl gave another outburst of a high pitched giggle. 

Jordan and I snickered silently. The girl gave us a weird look and a glare. I stole a glance at Wes and saw that he was discreetly biting his lip to hide a smile while looking away from the cheerleader.  

Eli coughed, covering her laughter, before breathing in and replied, "Sure." 

I rolled my eyes as Wes slid his arm over the girl's shoulder as she snuggled closer to him. His hand travelled down her arm and went lower and lower. I liked Jordan and all, but because he was best friends with Wes, I had to question the guy. I sincerely disliked Wes. Wesley Bane was narcissistic. He was the guy every girl wanted and the guy every guy aspired to be. He wasn't a jock himself, but somehow, all the football players listened to his advice on the field as though their lives depended on it. Yes, he is quite good looking. But the problem was that he knew that too well and he knew how to use it to his advantage. 

Even I had to admit, despite hating his disreputable ways of flirting with any girls in the vicinity, that his looks certainly did a great deal in his favour. With his black messy hair that swept just above his startling grey eyes and gave him the right just-got-out-of-bed-look that was a great contrast to his flawless light olive skin. His well-sculptured body also did his looks justice. Yes, even I gawked at him. But, really, it wasn't my fault. Any hormone-filled teenager would stare at such a beautiful creation. But I'm stopped just as suddenly when he does something that reminds me of the spoiled, dishonest guy behind. All Wes did was party, hook up with girls left, right and centre, and then beat me in every single damn test at school. For that Wesley Bane was, literally, the bane of my existence. 

"Jordan!" Wes smiled, walking over to where I was standing by the counter across from Jordan. He made a show of looking me up and down and smirking. My lip curled up in distaste and I abruptly turned around and walked over to Eli. See what I mean? Him being Wes completely ruined his hotness. What a shame. 

"Hey man, what's up?" Jordan replied, grabbing a chocolate shaker to dress the milk foam. 

"You coming over later, yeah?" Wes leaned his back against the counter and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Yeah, of course," Jordan replied. "Large cappuccino?" he then called out. 

I walked over and reached for my coffee but instead, my hand closed around another hand. I looked up to see Wes standing next to me, his hand under mine. 

"That's my coffee," I stated. 

"Nope, I just ordered that. Get your own coffee," he replied. 

"Bro, don't mess with Cathy's coffee," Jordan looked over. "She's dangerous without caffeine." 

"I like a bit of danger," Wes whispered, his grey eyes shining. 

"Yeah?" I said in a flat tone. "Then you have nothing to do with me."