SIX.

-unedited
Reign Pager 🏋🏽‍♀️
Tampa, Florida

December 15, 2019

"Whatchu had to tell me ?"

"Oh yea ! Did you see what Adriana said on live ?"

"Nah what happened ?" He leaned down putting one hand in his pants while the other scrolled on his phone.

"She was like she was gon get her brother to set you up. Drunk talking and shit."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows leaning up. "When this was ?" He asked making me shrug and look over at Khia. "When this was Bre ?"

"Friday. I had done forgot to tell y'all, but I dmed her and was like 'Be careful whatchu say cause we 20 bout him.'"

"Cause period bitch got me fucked  up." I nodded. "At this point y'all just needa separate cause you just can't keep ya dick in ya pants." I told him seriously.

"Mannnn Ian tryna hear—"

"It ain't what the fuck you wanna hear. I'm just telling you how she probably feeling. That shit hurt forreal, yo nigga constantly cheating and shit and you sitting home waiting for him, knowing he probably just came from another bitch house."

"She be doing her ! Texting other niggas and shit !" He got defensive.

"And the shit started from you cheating ! What's texting a nigga ? At least she ain't fucking him and coming home to you ! They ain't linking ! You out here just fucking, like diseases don't fucking exist ! You can easily fuck her life up by giving her one, some of that shit scar people for life!" I said getting emotional thinking about how Wesley used to be.

"That shit don't hurt that bad to wanna set a nigga up !" He spread his arms apart.

"Just like you wanted Wes head for doing me dirty that's how her brother feel ! That shit ain't sweet ! This girl ready to give you the world and more and you giving her a fofofo !" I balled my fist up punching it in my other hand.

"Them bitches be hitting though." Kel mumbled. I'm pretty sure my slow ass would of laughed if this wasn't a serious moment.

I'm keeping shit real, brother or not. I sat and thought about how similar that the situation was to my recent one. That shit hurt knowing yo man constantly cheating. Especially if y'all grew with eachother, broke together, and built back up. You wouldn't think he out here cheating because you think he love you—which he probably do but he ain't showing it much.

"Aight Reign. Aight."

"Don't think I'm fussing at you, I'm just telling you think about her feelings." I told him making him nod. "Aight Re."

"Check her too. I know Hara probably ain't got fuck with you because y'all homeboys but, check innat." Nik pointed at him. "Lemme see them outfits you talking bout."

"Alright. And ion even know why she said that knowing that all y'all really homeboys. You and Wes just be playing around." I stood up shaking my head walking to my room. "What?" I furrowed my eye brows at Wes, when he stared me down.

"Whatchu finna do ? You need help cooking ?"

"Show Bre these clothes and yes."

"What clothes ?"

"For the kickback." I told him picking the opened bags up. "Hm."

"Mhm hm." I side eyed him walking out. "Weirdo hoe." I told him before shutting the door. Hearing him laugh I smiled cause I really be making people happy.