TWO.

Reign Pager 🏋🏽‍♀️
Miami, Florida

"His bond was 1 stack. We ain't trippin tho that's the homie."

"What happened last night though ? Y'all have yet to tell me what the fuck happened." I told kel on the phone on my way to the jail house.

"He was being crazy again. Nigga ain't take his medicine and was off a perc. We was all out and Jacks came on the block talking shit he talking shit back. We telling him chill they ain't stopping shit. One thing led to another and he got locked up."

"Why y'all ain't make him take it ?"

"We try ! Nigga don't listen to nobody but you, and YOU know this."

"Yea. You right." I chuckled pulling in a parking spot. "Well i'm outside."

"Aight." he hung up.

I got out the car pulling my sock up after it came down some locking the door. Going in I let them search me and went through the metal detector machine. Walking in the waiting room all I seen was these niggas—everywhere.

"Y'all packed innis bitch ainna ?"

"We bout stayed the night. Been innis bih all day."

"What his bonder said ?"

"It was really harassment, we won't even doing shit. Music won't loud or nothing. We wasn't smoking none of that. Lee told us leave everything inna crib guns, drugs, syrup—everything." Geek told me.

"He must knew something was up ?"

"Nah it's the death anniversary of the big homie. It won't nobody but the gang, no outsiders."

"That's why y'all ain't post bout a block party ?" I asked Kel.

"Positive." he leaned back in his chair.

"Oh." I sat beside some nigga who was texting up a storm looking mad.

Auntie                           Now
Hurry back with my car.

"Ian even been gone fucking 20 minutes this bitch tripping bout this ugly ass ford." i muttered getting mad.

"Who y'all Auntie ?"

"Yes ! Bitch pissing me off forreal ! Can't wait to get my own shit ! Cutting her ass off. Everytime she ask to hold my stamp card i fucking let her. Every time her or her kids—fuck it ion even wanna talk about it nomo." i leaned back bouncing my leg, seeing Rylo come out from the back making me jump up hugging him.

"Wassup Ry." he hugged me. Letting go we stepped away while he dapped his homeboys up.

"Acting like you been in here for some years." Some unknown nigga came in cheesing dapping him up and doing a bro hug.

"Wassup bitch." Rylo smiled talking with him.

"You riding with them or me ?" I asked him as we all started walking out.

"You. I gotta go to Kam crib to get my car cause she tripping again, then yo crib." He told me then told his homeboys bye.

"Stop cheating."

"Ion even be trying to." We walked to the car.

"Nigga wha— you know what never mind."

He laughed getting in the car. "You gotta go to work ?"

"Yea. 11to 4."

"Girl you gettin them hours ainna ?"

"I hate going tho. Really ready to switch it up. Can i sell drugs ? Put me on." i turned to him.