THREE.

Reign Pager 🏋🏽‍♀️
Somewhere in Georgia

"I'm hungry, shit." I stretched just now waking up.

"Dont even know if you alive yet and talking bout some damn food."

"Hush for you won't be alive. Hell." I leaned up on the console telling ManMan.

"Sit back. Police sitting up here. Wait till we get in Macon."

"Mtch." I sat back flapping my arms and kicking my legs whining.

"Damn. Long ass arms." Khia sat up groaning when I made a mistake and hit her.

"Acting like a big ass baby."

"Wan. Wan. Wan. Bitch i'm his baby." I smacked ManMan head.

"When we go back to school ?" Khia asked biting at her nails looking at something on her phone.

"January 7th." I told her. "I'm just ready to get my food stamps." I leaned back thinking of the good hood im finna cook.

"Yes fucking sir."

"Where we at ? I'm still hungry."

"Almost in Macon."

"Kay." I smiled leaning back. "Got some good shower dick bitch. Then he feed me and bought me snackss. Bitch ! Now I'm finna get feed againnnnn. Bitch !" I lowly rapped texting my Grandma.

"Period." Nik laughed making me chuckle.

———————

"Hey. Welcome to cookout wha—"

"I want a Cajun chicken sandwich tray. Make it plain add honey mustard. Add cheese and bacon. Fries and a chicken wrap for my sides with a huge tea. Then I want another cup with just ice in it."

"Just rude as fuck." ManMan shook his head

"I'm saving her time on the clock from asking all them damn questions." I shooed him off.

"Okay that's all ?"

"You want something?"

"Yea let's switch." We changed seats and I let her order her food.

"Yall want something ?"

"Just get me a tea and chili cheese fries no chili tho."

"You saying that shit like you paying for it."

"You always got some shit to say. Shut the fuck up. Now Whatchu want ?"

"Big double tray. Everything on it fries both sides and sprite. Second order" ManMan huffed.

"Okay. How hard was that. Order chili cheese fries no chili with a tea." I told her. "Then on a second order, a big double tray everything on it with fries both sides and a sprite."

"Yo phone ringing." Wes passed it to me making me unhook it from the charger.

"Hello ?"

"Where you at ?"

" In Macon."

"You gotta extra key to yo house ?"

"Ryan what happened now ?"

"Nothing. I left my gun in there and I need it."

"That's the only gun you got ?" I made a face.

"No, but that's the only one that can knock 10 niggas down at once."

"Why you needa kno– nevermind. My downstairs bathroom window unlocked. When you get in lock it and I got a key in the kitchen drawer by the stove for when you leave."