1 - Gunshots & Clubbin'

ابدأ من البداية

***

"What the fuck" I groan grabbing my phone to turn off my alarm. It was 5:30 and there was hard knocking on my door.

I look through the hole just to see Trece's big ass head. I let them in greeting them with a very tired hello.

"Rise and shine." She says brightly. Closing the door and locking it, I flop down on my bed getting under the covers.

They were staring at me. I could feel it through my closed eyes. I groan getting up and walking to the shower. I take long showers sooo. 45 minutes later I emerge from the shower in a tank top and shorts.

I didn't bother on what to look for to wear. They were gonna pick for me regardless. "Dinner outfit! Club outfit." Ziya says pushing me back into the bathroom. I really dislike dressing up. I was ready to be back in my bed.

It was a jumpsuit, but I still hated the way it fit. Like the length was nice, but my stomach was not. "Oh shit." I say aloud. My hair was not done at all. That's why we have wigs. Not taking my hair out of these braids. Plus my natural hair was still drying even after washing it yesterday.

I step out and they throw heels at me. "These is red bottoms, these is bloody shoes." Ziya sings. I look up putting my feet in them. My feet were for sure gonna be sore. Securing my wig, doing my edges and I was good. Putting on perfume and deodorant, I was good to go. I grab my keys, putting my dogs back in their cages.

The restaurant was nice. As hell. And my wallet was screaming at me. Good thing was I get paid Friday. Sad that I was an "adult" and couldn't get chicken tenders and barbecue sauce, but had to order something like steak.

I get a steak and that shit was delicious. Like I'd willingly go broke just to have this steak. The service went faster than expected and before you know it, we were leaving my apartment again going to the club. My outfit was now a tight black pencil type skirt but longer. Along with it was a gold long sleeve top that showed hella cleavage and gold heels.

I felt uncomfortable at first, but when I got in the club, I realized that no one knew me, and probably would never see me again. I felt confident for once.

The music was loud and a very diverse crowd filled the room. I didn't drink so that I could watch my friends and so nothing happens to us. Two hours into us getting there I was fully on that bitch mode. Dancing with random ass people and on random ass people, I had fun. I wasn't gonna admit that to Ziya and Trece though.

I look around catching my breath to see Ziya at the bar flirting with a guy who was a bartender and Trece with a girl. Well shit, I should really learn how to flirt. I went back to the middle of the hot sweaty crowd moving to whatever beat until I went on full lockdown mode.

Gunshots rang out and I dropped immediately. This is why we don't go out. I couldn't spot Ziya or Trece and my heart started beating extremely fast. The exits were blocked and the screams were piercing.

I crawled slowly to a counter.

I felt someone kneel beside me. I was hoping it to be Ziya or Trece. But no. Some random ass guy in glasses and a suit. I saw a gun in his other hand and another gun in his waistband. My eyes go wide.

I crawl behind the counter and sit still and silently. I really don't know what I was waiting for.

I hear more gunshots nearby. Extremely close. My heart rate picked up really fast now and the room got extremely hot. The guy who was next to me was now standing and a bald guy had their guns pointed at each other. I was two steps away from them.

"Don't." The guy in the sunglasses moves in front of me. I had nowhere to go. I hear a gun cock and I don't move. I close my eyes and pray.

I hear two more guns cock and I felt so sick. "Sammy, you're stuck huh. Maybe the next time you should think of a better plan. Oh wait there won't be a next time."

Three gunshots ring out and I flinch at the sound. Silence. My heart was still beating erratically from nerves.

"Alright let's go." The guy in the glasses says looking angry then pulling me up with him holding onto my waist. We step over the bald guy who had three bullets in him. I was scared as hell. More gunshots rang out and please let Ziya and Trece be safe. He started running pulling me along with him.

He dropped down behind a wall, "stay close, and you'll be fine." He says like I've known him for years. I was still scared shitless. I look at him like he's grown two heads. Who says I shouldn't make a run for it right now.

"Don't run." He says reading my facial expressions. "You'll definitely die."

He cocks his gun shooting someone. I didn't see it but I heard the shot and more screams. He pulls me up behind him, shooting someone again, and this time I did see it and I felt sick. Really sick.

I hear a car and faintly see lights and a truck. He pulls me into the car and that's when my mind goes crazy. I was getting kidnapped. I start kicking him and my sharp heel stabs his shoulder. It doesn't do much, however it rips his jacket. I was ready to kick again when my mind to gives out.

I faint.

__________

Hello! Thank you for reading this story, I don't know exactly where I plan to go with this story, but I'm determined to complete it

Comment if you find any errors lol thanks for reading!

Feel free to comment opinions and suggestions

Also as a heads up I will be switching POV's multiple times