CHAPTER 3

Alex P.O.V 

  I just don't know why but whenever Allison gets hurt I can feel her pain, I know that I shouldn't treat her this way but she caused our parents death, well not really but she made it happen. I know that I'm not a good brother but it's for her own best.

Allison P.O.V 

   I woke up in the forest then everything came back to me what happened. I suddenly remembered that I had the pack chores to do or else I will get a beating from the alpha and his friends. I ran and ran until I saw the house in view.

   I ran inside and saw the alpha making out with the slut Britney on the couch. Without making any noise I had silently creeped into the kitchen. I started making snacks for the pack. I had finally finish everything so I just left and went up to my room because I knew that they didn't want me in their presence.

As I reached into my room I had just fell down and started to cry trying to have faith that everything will get bet but it never has. I got up and went into my bathroom and washed my face and go to rest in my bed, it's more like a old dirty piece of cloth bundled together but I don't complain about it.

I heard the door slightly opening and when I looked up I saw Alpha Nicholas's mom Amy-Lee. She and old alpha Mark are the only persons who treats me great.

  "Sweety I brought you some snacks I don't want you to be starving yourself now" she said with a smile on her face. "I'm just not hungry right now and you don't have to keep bringing food up here to me Aunty Amy" I said trying to sound as if I was sleeping. "Honey I know your hungry and I know that you weren't sleeping but always remember what I had told you" she said.

"Yes I do remember, they didn't die because they had to save me they died because they wanted to save me and that they loved me so much that they saved their baby girl"

"Good now I'm leaving the food up here and I want you to finish it all up, and remember your birthday is in three days and your gonna find your mate hun" she said happily ask she skipped out of the room. I didn't even remember that my birthday is in three days, I've been so caught up on everything I didn't remember my own birthday. I had finally fallen asleep

       DREAM♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Alex give me back my doll!!" My 5 year old self shouting at my brother to give me my doll back. "No Allibear, not until you say I'm the bestest awesomeesss *Not sure if that's a word* coolest big brother in the world of brothers". He said running around the living with my doll in the air. "Bubba stop, I want Polly back pleeeeaaassssee?" I begged him pouting my lips. "Sure Allibear, come here" He said as I started to run over to him.

"Aggh!!" I screamed as Alex took me up and pushed me on the chair and started tickling me like crazy. "Say it" he shouted."N-nn-ee-v-e-rr" I said between laughs. "Allibear don't you want Polly back?" He said while tickling me still. "Ok-aa-y jj-ust s-to-p". I laughed as he finally stopped and got up off me just looking at me waiting for the answer.

"Bubba your the bestest, awesomeesss, coolest big brother in the world of brothers" I said. "Yes I know you love me and I love you too Allibear, Here is Polly" Alex said while handing Polly over to me. "Thanks bubba and I do love you." I said while running off to my room with the biggest smile on my face.

        END OF DREAM ♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Author's Note》》
Sorry for the short chapter. I will update  before Christmas okay

                                               ~~~~KayKay