Chapter 01.

So Fuck you! What do you Think You're Doing?

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 01 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

he doesn't think words•5,021
he'll ever get that
sound out of
his head.

nothing new he supposed but right now it was ringing in his head and giving him this annoying headache.
hm. maybe that's the least of his problems right now...

his hands shake as they grip the knife handle. his jeans were soaked with blood, his thighs around whoever. he wouldn't be able to wear that white shirt again, or use that kitchen knife on veggies. he thought of all these little problems to keep himself from going insane. But as he pulled the knife out of his chest he couldn't help but wonder if he could have a normal life one day.

maybe it was too late for that.

// E //

the wind caught in his hair as his fingers clutched onto the car window that he leaned out of, trying to calm his breathing and cool his hot face. he looked up heavily to see the moon over the bay, rushing past him as stan drove them around the bend of the cliff. the breeze stung the fresh bruise and cut just above his right eyebrow. he didn't know if it was numbing the pain or if he was just use to it.

"guys.." eddie breathes out heavily as he looks back inside the car only to see it as blurry as last time.

over the radio "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" is blasting as he sits
alone in the backseat feeling like he's going to throw up.

"i might hurl.." he warns as he crawls back into the middle seat between his best friends stan and ben. stan sighs as he can hardly hear over the music, he reaches over and turns down the volume.

ben is reclined in the passenger seat clearly effected by the edibles they ate. stan stayed sober, being the designated driver and over all good boy that he is. eddie however did both, ate the edibles with ben and smoked a bowl or two.. he felt ill to say the least.

stan looks back at eddie in the mirror, "again eddie?" eddie already knows he's talking about the cut, "he's lucky his mommy is up his ass"

ben chuckles lazily, "stanley be nice!," he looks back at eddie who's stayed quiet, "be safe please"

eddie just stared back. his friends never got in the middle of it, which is exactly what he wants. they don't need to get in trouble too.

"we're here" stan says as he puts his dads Subaru Outback in park. the house they look out at is a two story, with what usually looks to have a neat yard but is now littered with garbage and drunk teens enjoying the New Years Eve night. it's familiar to most teens in derry as it is labeled, "The Party House on Jackson Street". it was a free for all type of deal for when Bills parents were out of town organizing illegal crime. but of course they don't know that.

as soon as they get into the famous "Denbrough" party house they part ways, each with separate intentions. ben, as usual, is headed for the kitchen, probably to play beer pong with his football player friends. if you could believe it, in middle school ben weighted twice as much and was ignored by the entire school. eddie and stan were his only friends, until high school when he lost the weight and gained popularity. he doesn't mind it though, he just enjoys that everyone's not bullying him anymore.