Episode 2 - "Calamity"

Comenzar desde el principio

CASEY
You ain't getting anything from us, instead you'll rot in a damn cell.

JUNE grabs CASEY by the shoulders and pulls him up.

JUNE
Back off.

CASEY
Screw you.

CASEY growls as he nudges harshly past JUNE and begins pacing back and fourth.

JUNE sighs and looks down at LUCIANA and offered a small but weak smile.

JUNE
You gave us a very bad first impression. We have to make sure you're not a threat to our community.

JUNE
We'll feed you and treat your wounds.
Don't do anything, Yousef.

JUNE knocks on the gates which have barbed wire at the top of them. Another vulture is seen.

MARLON
Who's there?

JUNE
It's June. We have the girl.

MARLON
Bring her in.

TITLE SCREEN: FEAR THE WALKING DEAD

*FADES OUT*

INT. STADIUM - DAY

JUNE, CASEY and LUCIANA carry on heading to the direction of the cell. They allowed her to walk with them now, rather than carry her or drag her around like a dog on a leash. LUCIANA questions CASEY information regarding the stadium. CASEY antagonises LUCIANA even further. They both have an argument.

LUCIANA
Who's Ennis?

CASEY
You'll see.

LUCIANA
Hopefully, he's more reasonable than you.

CASEY
(bellowing)
Oh, you're gonna be disappointed.

LUCIANA
Anyone would be better than a bitch like you.

CASEY twitches his body around to face her, pressing his forehead aggressively against her, forcing her to step back a bit.

CASEY
(shouting)
Repeat what you said. Go on.

JUNE
(yells)
Stop it, both of you. Calm the hell down.

JUNE and LUCIANA look at each other in disagreement and disgust regarding CASEY, like they were turning from foes to friends. CASEY growls once again and walks ahead of them, cursing under his breath.

JUNE starts to question LUCIANA as they start walking side by side.

JUNE
What's your name?

LUCIANA
Luciana.

JUNE
Nice to meet you, Luciana.

JUNE
Alright, Luciana. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, but you're going to go through the severest of shit today.

LUCIANA, shivering with fear, gives a death stare to CASEY. CASEY stares back at an even scarier look.

EXT. SHORE IN TEXAS - DAY

NICK, the brother of ALICIA and son of MADISON, wakes up at a shore in Texas. He is puzzled, as if he has drunk too much at a bar. His speech becomes slurred by the confusion.