Announcement!

Yes, this is my first fanfiction book and yes it's gonna be MHA because I have no life honestly.

I do NOT own BNHA or it's characters, and I certainly don't own you either so don't worry, I'm just mainly writing this out of boredom.

First things first, I do want to vote on a quirk for the reader to make the writing a bit easier when explaining the quirk. Give me recommendations and I will have it voted for in the next chapter

I'm gonna make a oneshot book here soon so hold on tight I guess!

I'm not gonna explain what (H/L) and so on mean because if your are here on this story then you should know at this point.

Thank you for being here and if I'm being dyslexic then I'm really sorry

Once I get into the actual story of this then I will try my best to update every monday and friday for you guys.

In advance I want you all to know that I'm not going to do the whole clique trauma thing with some crazy quirk or whatever that a lot of stories do. After reading lots of x readers it gets repetitive and slightly annoying as time goes on and I want you all to experience something different. I want this to be more of a slice of life type of x reader, something to let you relax and enjoy a life that's maybe a little similar to yours, something you can relate to rather than sit there and think "well that oddly dramatic reader is obviously not me" (idk, I tend to think that a lot as a social awkward person). I'd even love if you share personal stories and traits as the story progresses and maybe I can somehow add them in for you to relate to (ex: lactose intolerant, crystal lover, pet bird, job, hobbies and such).