Chapter 23: Long lost enemy

Walking to the park with the boys,you enjoy the sights seeing other people playing with their hybrids,the plants,trees,birds singing their hearts out,it seemed like nothing could ruin this moment.

Yet.

As you find a place to sit,you all settle down talking about random things and laughing as Jimin and Taehyung start messing with Yoongi who remains unbothered.

All is then interrupted when a booming voice is heard towards your way, "Y/n! Oh my God is that you??? Oh I missed you ssooo much!" Turning around, you see a girl who used to go to school with you,the worst ever. She'd always steal away guys who tried to date you,steal your friends,anything to make your life miserable.

"Oh! And who are these handsome young men doing with you?" You already hear the venom in her voice as the boys look at you and then at her as they look confused. " You know N/n? " You hear Namjoon question as her eyes seemingly have sparkles in them, "Why yes I do!! I'm her best friend of the century! The best in the whole world!"

Before you can give them a hint about her,she sits down practically shoving you away, "So boys,how have you all been?" She asks giving them her fake ass smile as Yoongi's tail bristles up a bit.

"Um..were doing goo-" Before Namjoon could say anymore her hands suddenly clasp into his ears as Yoongi immediately pins back his ears with his tail swishing side to side aggressively.

"Wow!!! You're a wolf hybrid! Oh so manly! Y/n probably treats you like shit right? I can treat you so much better than that mutt,she's a horrible person,she took every boy away from me back then,and look at her now,taking y'all away from me."

By now you have tears in your eyes,that bitch,it's the opposite around!

Jin looks at her as he then holds her hand as your heart shatters,he's not believing her..right...?

Jin's eyes then turn blue as he lets go of her hand in disgust,taking one look at Namjoon he receives a nod before Namjoon let's out a grunt noise to the others as they stand up.

At this point you're sobbing,scared of what's gonna happen next.

That's when you look up and see Jungkook pick you up holding you in his arms closely to his chest as he softly sings you a song he had wrote making you feel calm.

"Are...you..serious!!?"

You all look at her again as she's looking like she's about to explode, "How!!? How can you still go to her after all she has done to me!?" Fake tears make their way down her face as its nothing but her cries before Yoongi suddenly bursts out laughing.

" Buhaha! Oh man,this is hilarious! Pfft this stupid bitch! Listen chica,if you haven't noticed,which you havent,Jin over here who grabbed you hand read over all your memories,so,you is lying. I honestly feel bad for you,desperate hoe. "

The others are soon to start laughing as well as she then runs away.

Serves her right for all she's done.
_______________________________________________________________________

Hello.

I'm alive still surprisingly.

But,I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I've you all my minis!! 💜💙💜💙