Chapter 19: The packs Protection

ᵞᴱˢ ᴵ'ᴹ ᴬᴸᴵᵛᴱ, ᴵ ᴬᴾᴼᴸᴼᴳᴵᶻᴱ ᶠᴼᴿ ᵀᴬᴷᴵᴺᴳ ˢᴼ ᴸᴼᴺᴳ 😔😔 ᴵ ᴱᴺᴰᴱᴰ ᵁᴾ ᴮᵁˢᵞ ᴼᴺ ᴮᴿᴱᴬᴷ ᵀᴴᴱᴺ ᴵ ᵀᴴᴼᵁᴳᴴᵀ 😭 ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ'ᴹ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Things had been going good with you and the boys, aside from Jin and Jungkook bickering almost all the time and having Yoongi practically almost shred them to pieces, it's all good.

Although..you've started to notice the boys have been closer to you then usual when you bring them to work with you. What makes you more worried is that Namjoon's alpha side is being brought out so much that even humans themselves immediately flee away from y'all.

This definitely isn't normal.

Just as you're about to ask them what's going on, Namjoon comes to a complete stop as you bump into his back making you stumble a bit as Jin helps you regain balance but not looking at you, rather looking at....someone else..

Looking up, you finally see who is there, watching you, staring at you dead in the eye, your one and only..step-father.

Namjoon stands firmly in front of you making eye contact with your father as his piercing gaze increases as if challenging your Sfather. (step-father)

Seeing this, your Sfather just smirks as he starts walking towards y'all making the boys tense in a protective stance, yet ready to lunge forward at any given time.

Your Sfather then slowly stops walking as a smirk slyly makes his way up onto his mouth, "I'm glad to have you back, d⃟a⃟r⃟l⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟" His voice catches everyone off guard quickly as a hand clutching a white cloth suddenly wraps its way around your mouth.

You scream a bit catching the attention of the boys rather very quickly before things start to go blurry, but time seems to freeze before you hear guns fired....then....blackness.

ㅡㅡ

Pain, dizziness, confusion....that's all you can think of as you slowly open your eyes seeing you're in a very dim lit room, tied up in a chair...

You try moving your arm only to have an enormous pain flow through is making you whimper as you feel something cold running down it as you already have a guess of what it is.

What feels like forever you then here a door open revealing the man you hate most.

"Now now D⃟a⃟r⃟l⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟, there's no need to act so cold. I bet those damn animals made you that way, thank god we took care of those mutts, we-"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH THEM?!"

Your sudden outburst makes him flinch a bit making you feel confident but that feeling suddenly fades away quickly as a stinging pain is now present on your cheek along with a now red mark, he.....slapped you..

"Don't you dare talk like that to me again, I control you bitch, they aren't coming to save you, they never loved you, they hate you, they called me to get you, I sent them there to get you."

D̶o̶n̶'t̶ l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶ t̶o̶ h̶i̶m̶.

W̶e̶'r̶e̶ a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶

W̶e̶'l̶l̶ t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ h⃟i⃟m⃟ a̶ l̶e̶s̶s̶o̶n̶

He smirks seeing your eyes fill with tears as he raises his fist ready to punch you when the door opens again but way much force as you both look and see Namjoon......

One...

Angry....

Alpha.....

You hear your Sfather gulp and look around for some type of weapon but it's too late..Namjoon already has him in shreds.....literally..

Namjoon clears himself up quickly as he turns and walks towards you easily ripping the ropes off your wrist but also very carefully as Jin is soon to appear in the door way and walk over.

His eyes immediately turn a light red color as he sniffs the air and gently lifts your arm up seeing a wound that your father caused as he looks at you seeing you give him a nod before he starts lapping up some of the blood and wound as it starts to heal.

You notice Namjoon is still tense with his back toward you as you use your free arm and wrap is around his waist pulling him gently towards you making him turn back around and hug you closely to you.

He leans down giving your neck comforting, loving licks as you can't help but let out a relaxed sigh as you feel him smile along with Jin as well.

ㅡㅡ

The three of y'all meet with the other boys- who smother you in love as well- and immediately take you back home.

ㅡㅡ

As you head for bed, you lay down as tears somehow make their way to your eyes and start falling, the second they started falling is the second You tried rubbing them away as you hear your door slowly opening.

Looking over you find Namjoon who is walking towards you not noticing your awoken state as you quickly decide to play along as if you're asleep.

You feel him lay under the covers being the big spoon as he cradles you in his strong arms and wrapping his legs around you.

"Don't worry, we'll protect you, I'll protect you......you're under the packs protection..our mate" Shivers run down your spine as you feel him give your neck a few kisses before snuggling into you and falling asleep rather quickly, being alpha must be a lot of work.

You bask in his comforting warmth before slowly starting to drift to sleep as well as you wonder what's out for there for the future.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Welp

ᴵ ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴸᴸ ᴱᴺᴶᴼᵞᴱᴰ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ, ᴵ'ᴹ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ, ᴵᴹ ᴬᴸᴵᵛᴱ, ˢᴼ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴮᴼᴼᴷ ᴵˢ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴿᴬᶜᴷ ᶠᴵᴺᴬᴸᴸᵞ.

ˢᴼ ᴹᵞ ᴹᴵᴺᴵˢ, ᴵ ˢᴴᴬᴸᴸ ˢᴱᴱ ᵞ'ᴬᴸᴸ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ! 💜💙💜💙💜