Chapter 38: Who?

Knock knock.

...

Knock knock knock.

...

Knock knock knock knock.

"I'll get it!!" Yells Hoseok as he trouts over to the door curiously and opening it as his eyes land on an unfamiliar women making him tilt his head.

"Um..may I help you miss?"

Her sparkling eyes meet his cautious ones as she steps forward a bit,
"Would it be alright if I'd stay here for a bit? I've recently been walking and lost my way around.."

"..."

"Erm...I don't know....it's kinda packed in here..maybe go to the neighbors? They're pretty nice"

"B-but...I wanna s-stay with y-you..!"
She says tears forming in her eyes as he panics a bit having his ears flatten down as she then notices them.

"Y-you're a hybrid..?? Wow! I've never seen one so up close!" She says reaching her hand up to touch his ears only making them flatten more.

"Please don't, I'm not comfortable with you touching them.." He says moving back making her frown getting closer.

"Please just one pet?"

"No.."

"Pleaseee???"

"No..!"

Not listening,she reaches up again only to be snapped at,but not from Hoseok.

"He said no. Can't you fucking listen?"

Yoongi comes out from behind Hoseok with his tail bristled up as she immediately backs away,

"I'm sorry..I'm just really fascinated in your kind!  Also..I was just telling him I needed a place to stay and he said I could so....thank you!" She says walking in leaving a shocked Hoseok looking at Yoongi in disbelief saying he didn't as they go to get the girl.

...

"Who are you..?" Min-Jun asks looking at the new women as she bends down to his level,

"My name is Ava,what about you?"
"I'm Min-Jun!"

"Well,it's very nice to-"

"YOU! Who the hell are you?!"

Ava jumps at the sudden shout as she stands up seeing a bunny hybrid pick up Min-Jun as she sees a taller man who looks to be a wolf towering over her with bright yellow eyes followed by a loud terrifying snarl.

"I'm Ava" She answers staring right back into his eyes as he sees that as a challenge making him step forward quickly and baring his sharp white canine teeth as she gives a smirk.

"I'm like an alpha,I could be with you handsome man~"

All of a sudden she's throw to the ground by a random force as Jin now stands in her place,

"Don't act all tall and mighty stupid excuse of a swan."

"Who?"

"Yeah...she seems to be a.........swan.....I used my powers to see...."

It's just then you walk out into the living room hearing some commotion as you make eye contact with Ava.

"Sis?"