Chapter 7

(Third Person POV)

Akatsuki crouched down a bit to look down at the corpse(?) of the mimicry.

".... It's not moving at all. And it's completely dried up.." Zakuro wide up the sack and Akatsuki put the pieces of the mimicry.

"What's Roromori going to do with it?"

"Maybe she's going to experiment it?" (Y/N) tapped her chin.

"Or maybe Yuzu-senpai probably some good idea up her sleeves." Akatsuki tied the sack.

"Speaking of which, Iride. You knew Roromori before this?"

"Yeah, yeah! You two seem close! Did you meet before?" (Y/N) asked while she smile happily.

"Yup, we hadn't actually met though." Akatsuki's face frown a bit. "Is that so?"

"She's also a mysterious person. I just feel like we've meet before."

(Timeskip)

"We're back!" (Y/N) said happily, and she notice that Anya woke up. She jumped at him that he spilled the coffee a little.

"Anya! I'm glad you woke up, You worried me there!" (Y/N) said. She hugged him right after that.

Anya was blushing, his face was crimson red. As soon as her body make contact to his, He suddenly had an urge to pin her down and kiss her. He tried to remove this thoughts but he can't. He can't get you out of his head, No matter what he do, he just can't. He promised to you after all.

But they didn't notice a deadly aura on Zakuro. He emit a deadly aura that he can easily snap someone's head. He just want his Angel after all. His love for her is endless. He don't want to see her on another man's hands. He will protect her no matter what.

"How was he?" (Y/N) asked, still hugging him.

Karin smiled "He just got up."

"G...ood morning.." Anya said with raspy voice.

(Y/N) immediately get off of him and Zakuro finally calm down.

Akatsuki walks forward to anya
"You sure do look like you've just woken up. I was worried when you suddenly collapse."

Anya looks at his sorroundings before asking. "Where are we?"

"The food storage chamber. We were worried about you." Akatsuki said.

(Y/N) nod. "... Was I asleep all this while.."

He rubbed back of his head "Aahh damn..!"

"You bet. (Y/N)-san and me was worried." Akatsuki said. Kudo sweatdrop as he sighs.

"It's no biggie."

When he said that it irked (Y/N).

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WE WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU?! AND YOU'RE NOT SLEEPING?! WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT, HUH?!" (Y/N) yelled at him which shocks everyone.