Chapter 14

Happy Birthday to my beloved mizuki <3 this chapter is motivated by her lmao, here's a picture of me getting her birthday title!

Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

---

"The source has stopped moving completely." Oshigiri informed, "Got it, should we hurry up a bit? If we screwed up, Kudou's gonna be pissed." Kaikoku asked as they both walk forward towards on finding their friends.

- Flashback -

"I'm going too!" Anya screamed as he trashed around (Y/n) and Makino's hold. "Hey!! Let go of me!"

"You can't Anya! It will be dangerous!" (Y/n) cried as her and Makino tighten her hold on Anya.

"So that's how the transmitter works. You have to bring them back." Yuzu motionlessly said, "I'm counting on you."

- End of Flashback -

"If we mess up, Roro-san might poison us... I also want to see (Y/n) soon so i'll finish this as fast as i can." Kaikoku mumbled the last part.

Oshigiri scoffs, "Kudou acts on his emotions. This time, it's probably best to let him stay here. You'd better not act recklessly either." Oshigiri scolded.

"Yeah, yeah."

Oshigiri wrote a right sign with a "X" on top on a tree with his knife. "In a stealth game, It's more important to complete the assigned task and return safely than to subdue the enemy."

He looked at Onigasaki, "The moment we free the captives we return to the village immediately. Don't think about doing anything to the ogres. That's what Paca wants."

"Running away from the enemy? I'll bring shame to the Onigasaki name." Kaikoku said with a closed-eye smile.

"Your life is more important." Zakuro complains. "If that's going to be a problem for you, then get rid of the name."

Onigasaki froze up stared at Zakuro for about a second.

Onigasaki's face darkens as he looks away. "Now that's extreme."

"I have a purpose to fulfill... There's no way i'm going to die here." Zakuro said, He won't allow himself to die, not until he and (Y/n) become lovers. He's going to save his sister no matter what. Then he would introduce them to each other and get along because they are both kind and sweet so he won't allow himself to lose. He's going to win, even if he had to result on cheating, he would.