New home

I woke in a in a bed. As i went to get up I realized i was tied up. My hands bound together and my foot tied to the bed. I sat up realizing I couldn't go anywhere. I can't control my monster form so i can't just turn into that. I'm pretty strong but i still can't get free.
Tord then walked in with a smug look on his face. I glared at him, but all he did was chuckle. He wasn't scared of me at all. He never really was and now he couldn't show it more. He walked closer to the bed I was tied to. Why am I here? Is he going to kill me?

I backed into the head of the bed as he got closer. Climbing onto the bed, he got even closer. He looked like he felt unstoppable. I can stop him. But do I want to?

Tord cupped my face in his hand. Lifting my head to look him in the eyes. His face came closer as I moved my head back. Tord frowned pulling my head closer and closer. Then he kissed me?! Why?!

He chuckled into the kiss. Licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied him making him growl lowly. He moved his hand to my ass quickly and squeezed it, causing me to gasp. He took advantage of this by using his tongue to explore my mouth. Exploring every inch, he claimed it as his territory.

Eventually he pulled away as I panted lightly for air. Tord chuckled, looking down at me. "You see Tommy~ It's time you see who you belong to~"

"Wh-what?" I said cursing at myself for stuttering.

Taking back my defensive demeaner I looked at him as tough as I could. "I belong to no one!" I yelled in his face.

"You're so cute like that Thomas~" He purred.

What?! That wasn't supposed to be cute! Wasn't supposed to be cute at all! Is he just messing with me?!

He chuckled at my confusion. Petting my cheek slowly he said, "Now, now Tommy. Don't tie yourself up about this. It's just what needs to be done..."

"What needs to be done?! Are you going to kill me or not?!" I yelled at him nervously.

"Why Tommy I would never hurt you" he said as he frowned.

"You already have! You've done such horrible things to me! How am I supposed to-"

Tord sighed hugging me, lovingly? "Well I won't be doing any of that anymore..." He said.

He's plotting something, right? What's he planning? What's going to happen to me?

"I want to go home..." I said.

"Tommy you are home." He said.

I shook my head no. He then cupped my face in his hands. "Yes Tommy, welcome to your new home!" He said, nodding.

I couldn't shake my head no anymore. I wanted to, but I'm not going to cry. If this is my new home... I guess I should get used to it.

Well that's it fir this part! Hope you liked it! Have a great day or night!😊