Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

(Arthur: This what really happen to Y/N I know its quick, but this is the best I can do.)

As I witness my love disappear from my arms I raise my arms and used my hands and try catching them. Yang pulls me into a hug and I let it out all of it I cried so hard that even everyone started to cry from the outside door. After a long time of crying Roman pulls out a case and puts it on the table as he opens it it reveals a bunch of recorders that has our names on it so all of us get one and we began to play one by one.

(Jaune and Pyrrha)

Y/N(recorder 1): *sigh* so.. uh I died huh? I'm sorry my best friend. Jaune I hope you get a along with Pyrrha she needs you man so for my wish be the coolest of dudes for her. Jaune when we first met you were always reminded of myself when I was younger so I helped you. I got you together with Pyrrha, we had our fun, gave you courage and the most of all... being my friend.. thank you Jaune.. your the best.

Jaune then runs out of the room and needed some space.

Y/N:(recorder 2): Where do I begin? you a well know person smart, nice, badass, and know how to take down a grimm or two. For you to fall in love with Jaune is expected he didn't know you or did he treat you like some famous person.. he treated you like any person. Be proud of your boyfriend Pyrrha and thanks for always helping him.. for that I thank you as well... I hope that you tell your kids about me... see ya.

Pyrrha was silent head down, but I can see tears falling from her eyes.

(Ren and Nora)

Y/N(recorder 3): Ren.. my ninja boy! also pancake boy! I know that I'm dead. Don't blame yourself for this you always have your friends with you and Nora she needs you for this journey. So for that inside the case has some pancakes recipes from my world so that you can fed her also everyone else. For that I give you my wings and hope you can fly with her to her castle see ya... pancake ninja.

Ren started to cry not making noise, but let his tears run down.

Y/N(recorder 4): NORA! its me! the gamer Y/N here. I'm here to tell you that... I'm dead I know your sad, but as what I told Ren you have friends and him with you. Nora showed them all that you're a force to be reckoned with also try to make Ren not so dense. Have fun Nora! eat a lot of pancakes and BREAK SOME LEGS!

Nora then hugs Ren and started to cry on his chest and he hugged back.

(Roman and Neo)

Y/N(recorder 5): Hey ya Roman if you are getting this is that means I'm dead. Roman I know that you had a rule and the rule is "Do anything thing to survive in this world." I know you had to do what you have to do, but now I deleted everything about you so your a clean slate. So inside that case has a suit that has a name tag "Heat Sync" also a cane this cane is like your old cane, but by tapping it becomes a wipe cane. So I hope you and Neo live a good life.

Roman was silent, but I can see a tear coming down.

Y/N(recorder 6): Neo.. I was happy to hear your voice for the very first time. You're one of the cutest one in this world next to Ruby of course you two are the cutest people I could've ever met in my life. Your welcome and I wish for you and Roman to have the best of new lives because of your new clean slates. See ya.. Neo hope the best of your ice cream. (Chuckling)

Neo was crying onto Roman as well Roman was too .

(To Weiss on an Airship and Blake getting out of Vale also heading back home)

Y/N(recorder 7): Hey Weiss if you already heard the news.. I'm dead. Don't blame yourself be you. Weiss when I first met you the first thing I thought to myself your going to be a hand full and I was right. But after day by day month after month we all became know as friends and have taught you a few things video games, having fun, being yourself and don't get angry all the time. So my friend... Weiss thank you... for making my life more fun.. see ya.