Bonding(?) with Belarus

Dare by oisindy

Dare by oisindy

Indonesia: I do have bilateral relations with Belarus but I don't think we're close. Well, I am close with her brother, though.

May: Just get in the room. *pushes her inside*

Indonesia: Wait. What about Belarus?

May: I'll summon her later. Just stay there until I return with her. *closes the door*

Indonesia: Well, okay then.

Time skip

Indonesia: *chilling & eating Indomie*

Belarus: *suddenly appears* Where are you, big brother? MARRY ME!

Indonesia: HOLY SHIET! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

Belarus: What. Oh, it's you, Indonesia. Have you seen big brother?

Indonesia: No, I haven't seen your brother.

Belarus: He must be hiding again. I must find him. See you, Indonesia. *tries to open door* Ugh, why isn't it opening?

Indonesia: Uuh, you can't leave because I was dared to stay here and talk with you about.. your brother. Also, the door is really strong so you can't break it.

Belarus: So... I need to talk to you about brother and then I'm free?

Indonesia: *nods*

Belarus: *groans* What a waste of my time...  As if I want to talk to you.

Indonesia: Soo... You're not gonna talk to me? 

Belarus: 

Indonesia: Yeah, you're not talking to me.

*awkward silence* 

Indonesia: Hey, does your brother still keeps the plush monkey that he really adores? 

Belarus: 

Indonesia: Also, why doesn't he ever take off his scarf? How many times did he tried to kill someone with his pipe? Does he also have an alien like America does? How many vodkas does it takes to make him drunk? Do you know any embarassing stories about him? Why aren't you answering? *starts poking her* Hey. Hey. Hey. You alive? Helloooo? 

Belarus: *pulls out her knife* WILL YOU SHUT UP? 

Indonesia: O-okay.... But, we really need to talk if you want to get out of here.

Belarus: *sighs* Fine. I'll talk to you, Indonesia.

Indonesia: Oh, and you can just call me Nesia. Indonesia is a bit mouthful. Anyway, what do you want to talk about your brother?

Belarus: Well.... *still holding her knife* Answer honestly. You don't have a special relationship with big brother, do you?

Indonesia: N-no, of course not. We're just best friends. We hang out a lot but that's it.

Belarus: *puts knife back* Oh, okay. 

Indonesia: Chill, sis. Why are you so obsessed with your brother?

Belarus: Because I love him.

Indonesia: Eeh... Are you sure it isn't like sisterly love and you're just protective over him?

Belarus: No.

Indonesia: Okay then.

Belarus: I don't really believe that you guys are just best friends.

Indonesia: And why is that?

Belarus: Well... Big brother supported and helped with your independence from Netherlands. He is always ready to help you if you're in trouble. He is willingly helping you move your capital and strengthened your military. You get military things from him. And there's still a lot more. You must be really close to him.

Indonesia: Because that's what we, countries, do as friends!

Belarus: Hmm, okay... I can trust you around brother..

Indonesia: Eh? You didn't trust me before?

Belarus: Well, I thought you hypnotized brother into being nice to you because it was weird seeing him actually having a friend. I mean, he got rejected by a hamster.

Indonesia: Whaaaat? Rejected  by a hamster? He never told me that!

Belarus: I thought he told you a lot since you two are best friends

Indonesia: I'm sure you know more than I do. You're his sister after all. Soo... can you spill some tea?

Belarus: 

Indonesia: Come on, Bel. I know you have them. 

Belarus: I don't.

Indonesia: You're his sister AND you pretty much stalk him all the time. I'm sure that you know more than I do.

Belarus: No, I don't. Quit annoying me!

Indonesia: Please please please please please please please please please please pleas eplease please please please please please please plea-

Belarus: OKAY! I'll tell you some "tea" or whatever you call it.

Indonesia: Good! Now, tell me. What happens when he gets SUPER drunk? 

Belarus: Big brother rarely gets drunk. But one time he drank more than he used to and got super drunk. He tried to kill America  in his sleepwith his pipe while dancing around naked. Unfortunately, he didn't get to kill that idiot because the allies stopped him.

Indonesia: I KNEW IT! He always denies that he can get drunk. But that was a bit suspicious for me. 

Belarus: Okay, I already told you that. Now can I go?  

Indonesia: Give me more information first and then you can go.

Belarus: Fine. Big brother puts stickers on his boss that says "You're a tsar". His ticklish part is his neck which is why he wears a scarf all the time. Also, he screams like a girl. That's it. Good bye. *escapes through window*

Indonesia: .....Why didn't she do that in the first place?

-----
I feel like Indonesia friendzoned Russia a lot in this chapter... Oh well.

Yea... I've been dead for a while.. Sorry about dat. My homeworks are piled and I have lessons after school. Plus, I'm quite a procrastinator. So I'm really sorry for not uploading a chapter..