17. Not The Same

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Of course it is!" Izuku smiled and stepped closer to him.

Bakugou retreated a step. "No... No way!" He shook his head. "You were supposed to be dead. You went missing!"

Izuku's expression went blank and and he tilted his head. "Missing?" A smile suddenly took place on his lips. "Wow! So you guys did think I went missing! I was surprised you even remembered me."

Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What the hell.... What happened to-"

"What happened to me?" Izuku gestured to himself and chuckled. "Oh, well I just did a little training to improve my quirk. It's really not a big deal." He shrugged.

"I highly doubt you would understand it. But I'm sure once I explain it, it'll be as clear as day to you!" He folded his hands together. "Gosh, how long has it been? I can't even remember!" He laughed.

Bakugou gulped, "It can't be..." He refused with a glare. "Who the hell are you?!"

The green haired male blinked in curiosity. "Aw, come on, Kacchan! You should know exactly who I am! You are the one who told me I could never be a hero. Remember that? Who knew you would actually be right? I never became one." He chuckled before pulling a blade from his vest and lunging. "Instead,"

Bakugou jumped back as Izuku smirked. "I became a villain."

Bakugou used his quirk, firing an explosion at Izuku before he had a chance to use the knife.

Izuku was able to dodge it, though it did burn a bit of his sleeve. He landed back. "Wow, you actually give me a challenge! How fun! I guess you did manage to improve a bit, huh?"

Bakugou narrowed his eyes. What the hell.... Is this even real?

"You still haven't gotten over that big ego yet, have you?" Izuku mentioned before preparing to charge again.

Suddenly, ice grew from a trail toward Izuku from behind. He turned his head and his eyes widened.

Izuku's feet were frozen stuck. "What the-" he glanced up.

Shoto Todoroki coughed as he stood up with an arm around his stomach. "Bakugou, are you okay?" He glared at Izuku.

Bakugou nodded slowly. He made his way toward Izuku with his palms sparking small combustions.

Izuku turned to face Bakugou then bit his lip.

Bakugou lunged at him. "What the hell has gotten into you?!" He slammed his hand down. However, Izuku deflected it by landing a punch in Katsuki's jaw and having the ice shattered from the explosion.

Izuku had a dark look in his eyes. "Oh, you really want to know that?" He swung his leg, kicking Bakugou in the side.

Bakugou grunted and fell to the side. He grit his teeth and winced. He hadn't really been hurt by Izuku before. He must've gotten stronger.

Izuku smirked. "I'm not that defenseless little kid for you to beat up!" He kicked Bakugou's side.

Todoroki dashed toward him. Dammit, he's too close to Bakugou for me to use my quirk. He huffed.

Izuku turned his head and saw Todoroki charging at him. "Huh? What is this? A two on one battle?" He stepped to the side before he was grabbed by the collar by Todoroki.

The bi-hair colored male made ice spread all the way to Izuku's elbow, only to be swept off his feet and slammed into the ground.

"Well, that's kind of unfair, don't you think?" Izuku raised an eyebrow as he held Todoroki down under him.

Bakugou got up slowly, his breath shaking. "Deku...." He growled.

Izuku tightened his grip on Todoroki. "Tell me... What exactly did you think happened to me? Did you even care? Or were you still so caught up in your own personal problems?"

Todoroki's eyes widened then he felt his left hand warm up. "What do you know about me, Midoriya?" He hissed.

Izuku giggled and leaned in. "Oh, do you want to know? Do you really want to know every single small detail?!" His eyes widened.

Bakugou got up and fired an explosion toward them.

Izuku dodged it just in time. He smirked. "Moonfish, take care of Todoroki for me, will you?"

Todoroki got up. "Bakugou, don't use your quirk, you'll end up lighting the trees on fire." He said before a large metal blade landed right beside his arm. He jumped back and looked up.

Moonfish growled. "Yes... I want to cut your flesh! Give me your flesh!"

Todoroki touched the blade, freezing it over and snapping it off.

Izuku looked back. "Well, that should keep him entertained for a while." He drew his knife and dashed toward his opponent.

Bakugou quickly dodged that, only getting scraped on the cheek by the blade. He spun around and hit Izuku's back with an explosion.

Izuku tumbled forward and got up on his hands and knees. He coughed a little, trying to recuperate.

Bakugou roared as he fired another attack toward him.

Izuku yelped before hitting a tree. He held his side as he got up shakily. He panted, glaring at Bakugou with spiteful eyes.

"Deku... What do you think you're doing, claiming all these things, attacking us? That isn't the Deku I know." He picked Izuku up and slammed him against the tree. "What the hell?!"

Izuku stared at him curiously before it hit him. He tilted his head up and smirked. "I get it. You're just scared because I'm not the same weak Deku you used to know. You still can't accept the fact that I'm not your punching bag anymore!"

Bakugou glared at him and growled, "Shut up!" He snapped before freezing up. A sharp pain went through his side, almost numbing him.

Izuku felt Bakugou's grip loosen on him and he grabbed his chin. "Aw, that realization hit you hard, huh?" He chuckled as he pulled out the knife in Bakugou's side.

Bakugou grit his teeth, trying to fight back.

"Now you're just as weak and helpless as I used to be!" Izuku said before nailing him in the head.

Bakugou grunted as he stumbled. He tried using his hand to blow Izuku away, but it was deflected.

Izuku grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, slamming him into the ground.

Bakugou coughed, vision blurring as he tried to move. He felt Izuku put his foot on him. "Don't worry, Kacchan. I won't kill you just yet. I'm gonna make sure you pay for everything."

"You.... Bastard." Bakugou coughed out. He groaned as he tried to get up.

Izuku gave him a cold glare. "The feeling is mutual, Kacchan." He then picked him up by his shirt, looking into his fatigued red eyes.

"See you soon~" he said before striking Bakugou's head. And with that, Bakugou fell to the ground unconscious.

Izuku smirked and gasped. "Wow," he bit his lip. "Kacchan, at the very mercy of me! That alone is enough to almost drive me crazy..." He giggled before turning and seeing Todoroki struggling with Moonfish.

"Well, time for my next opponent. I'm sure Shigaraki would want you too, Todoroki." He fixed the black glove on his hand, approaching the distracted male.

"I guess it's your turn next." He shrugged innocently as his eyes shone bright green.

Now there was no stopping this villain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! This is almost 2k words. I did not expect it to be that long. This is where everything gets wild. Shall I say, crazy? XD
Thank you for reading! If you liked this, please vote and comment. Perhaps share it with some of your bnha fan friends if they like this type of fanfic! I once again want to apologize for my lack of consistency, and I hope to improve on that. To anyone who still read this chapter despite it being late, thank you and ily.  See you next chapter! Byeeee!