Second Day

Allura gasped as she awoke, back in her bed. She sighed in relief. Once again, she knew she woke from a nightmare, but didn't know what it was. Suddenly she hears a groan and an arm was wrapped around her. She turned to see... Keith?! What was he doing here? She distinctly remembers coming home alone last night.

"Mmm... Morning." The boy said as he awoke. He pulled Allura close and into his chest. She wanted to struggle, but he was surprisingly strong. "Hey, is something wrong? You're not upset with me coming here out of the blue are you?" he asked.

"So... He crashed here then?" Allura asked in her mind. "I'm more surprised, than upset." She admitted. "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked.

"Honestly, I just wanted to see you." Keith admitted, then flips up over top of her. "I just couldn't stay away. You're very "alluring", you know." He said. He then leaned down and kissed Allura, who was a blushing mess and was having trouble thinking straight. "Just, one little thing. You stay faithful to me, and I'll stay faithful to you. Got it?" He said with an almost menacing undertone. Oh shit! Allura was panicking. How was she going to fix this? Her thoughts stopped when Keith kissed her again.

~V~

Later, Allura met up with Shiro at the café. After the events that morning, Allura had a headache, and was wearing her sunglasses. Shiro suddenly reached over and moved the sunglasses up Allura's head.

"You look nice, but I want to talk to my girlfriend face to face, with eye contact." He said. "We haven't been able to meet up lately." He added then noticed the woman's dazed state. "Allura? You okay?" He asked snapping the girl out of it.

"Oh! Sorry!" She said and sighed "Been really late lately." She muttered.

"Running late...? Do you mean work, or...?" Shiro suggestively asked.

"Shiro! You don't ask a woman that! Especially you're girlfriend!" Allura scolded.

"Yeah! Okay, you're right. My bad. Sorry." He said and apologized.

"Though, yes I am." She admitted. "It's probably just stress." She sighs again.

"Or maybe..." Shiro muttered. "Allura, is it possible you're, pregnant?" He asked. As the words left his mouth Allura thoughts were going haywire. Her? Pregnant?! Oh god! Not now!

"Uh... Uh..." She said unable to form a complete sentence.

"It might not be it. Maybe it's nothing, but it might be a good idea to check, just in case." He suggested. Allura knew he was just being considerate, but right now, she didn't want to hear it. Suddenly her phone started ringing. She quickly turned to the side and answered the call.

"Hello?" She greeted the person on the other line.

"Hey sugar." A familiar voice answers. Allura swore she nearly had a heart attack. "Hey, want to meet up? I'm in the area right now." He asked.

"Oh, sorry I'm sort of busy right now. Maybe some other time?" Allura replied.

"Too busy for me?" The boy said in fake hurt, with a seductive undertone.

"Sorry, it's really important. I'll call you back later." She said and hung up immediately.

"What was that about?" Shiro asked.

"Oh uh, something for work." Allura quickly lied.

"I see." The man said. "By the way, you're phone..." He said. Allura took out her new pink phone.

"Oh,  this? The new model came out, and my father sent one to me as a present." Allura explained. "I guess stuff like this pays when you're the daughter of the owner of Altea Tech." She added. Altea Tech, was one of the biggest electronics company in the country. Her Father, Alfor Lionheart was the owner and founder.