I don't care pt.2

Y'all wanted a part 2 so umm here it is... enjoy🌝

I went home. Bronny called me multiple times I just sat there looked at the screen and let it ring.

*5 days later*

Bronny's POV

Y/n hasn't been at school all week. What the heck? I felt so bad I kept trying to call her text her cause she still means a lot to me.

*lil flashback to when they were dating. *poof😭*

I was holding her hand in the front of her house cause I took her to the movies. We had been dating for six months. "I love what we did today, it made me so happy" we stopped walk and looked at each other. "yeah me to.. and y/n.. I love you" I said rapidly. At that time YES I did love her. "And I know you may not be ready to say it back and that's-" she cut me off by kissing me. "I love you to Bronny" we hugged.

*flashback to now *poof😭*

I never regret what I said to y/n that day. I still love her from the bottom of my heart. I heard a ping from my phone it was text message. It was y/n.

y/n🤞🏼🥺

y/n: Bronny... I was thinking about it. And yeah I'm still mad but I know I have to accept the fact that you like Tiffany. Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore

hmm..? She finally got over in 5 days. Really? If she doesn't really mind anymore but I'm not sure if she still likes me but me and Tiffany had already started dating 3 days ago..

Y/n POV

Today I'm coming back to school after my "break". I told Bronny that I don't care but I still do and I still love him. If he truly loved me, has his feelings gone away in a second? If you truly love someone.. it just doesn't happen like that. I'm walking through the hallways and I see McKenzie and head to our lockers "Hey girl!! See I told you. Bronny was being a straight up jerk and I know that your way better than Tiffany." I smiled a little. She was always there for me when I needed her. "Y/n look." She tapped me I slowly turn around I see Bronny and Tiffany laughing and flirting. Then they started to make out. I make a blank face. "McKenzie, I didn't deserve this. If Bronny really didn't want me he would have broke up with me months ago. So what changed?" It had me pondering. McKenzie turned back to me and snapped her fingers when she remembered. "On Monday when you weren't here I heard Brandon and Bronny talking and he said something how he felt like it just snapped cause Tiffany used to hit him up a lot when you guys weren't on face-time. And how felt like you didn't show him enough love and affection but he never really mentioned it to you but to Tiffany and she would always comfort Bronny and tell her things that he said you wouldn't tell him to make him feel loved." WOW. So he went behind my back to talk to her? "SO that's how he really felt. Bet. McKenzie.." I smirked. "I think it's time to show little Bron Bron what he's missing"😏.

4 days later

Bronny's POV

I was walking down the hallway when I seen y/n with my classmate Jordan. Brandon and I were talking then a look to the close right and I see y/n and some kid in my class in Biology that y/n talks to sometimes. They're touching. what the heck?? Jordan literally knew I still had a little bit feelings for y/n cause I still love her.

y/n POV

Bronny's looking. Hmm strange right because doesn't he have a girlfriend to get to? HA. I was talking to one of my friends Jordan. I told him all that happened between Bronny and I and he was in automatically. We were touching and flirting and that's when Jordan grabbed my cheek and leaned in for a kiss. We made out for a good 10 seconds and I look to the corner of my eye. Bronny is MAD MAD. He walks up to us. "Really Jordan? what the heck man?!?" He pushes Jordan. "Why are you getting so mad? Didn't you have feelings for Tiffany? Broke up with y/n. Don't act all innocent." He pushed Bronny back before he could throw a punch I drag Bronny to the Janitor closet and locked the door. "WHY ARE YOU SO MAD BRONNY. WEREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT GOT MAD AT ME. SAID YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE HUH HUH??" I yelled at him. He stared at me "y/n, I still LOVE YOU, I never did anything behind your back I swear. I broke up with Tiffany." what? "I realized what I did. It was so dumb of me I realized why would I let a strong, beautiful women to walk out my life." He grabbed my waist. "I still love you. And I know you still feel the same way. Don't give up on me y/n." He leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back. I was never over him. "Just next time, if you have anything on your mind or if anything is bothering you just TELL ME. Ok?" He nodded. We have our ups and downs but at the end of day we still never give up on each other.🥰

(please vote on this chapter!!) Comment down or dm me what type of request you guys want and what you want them to be about, I'm taking all request!! I'm on winter break so y'all know I'm gonna be more active coming out with new chapters!!