Chapter 11

"I hate liars. You of all people should know that."
And then he punched me. Right in the face.
*****************************************
Y/N's POV
I woke up, still in my clothes from last nights party. It all came back to me. I tried calling Zoe and Lexi to tell them what happened but they wouldn't answer. I went on my phone and opened instagram. I saw that I had a million DM's from Seb. I hesitated to open them. I don't think he remembers what happened anyways...

Oli's POV
All the anger I just had inside of me turned into guilt. I stood there shocked. I looked down at Seb. He was motion-less, and bleeding pretty bad. I spotted some blood coming out from his eye and my heart sank. Because I did that to him. I'm such a terrible brother. "Seb?!" You yelled. No answer. You looked down at your own hands and saw blood.
*flashback*
Young Oli's POV:
It was an amazing day so far, me Seb and our dad took us to the park and we got ice cream. We were on our way home but then our dad gets scared. He stops the car, pulls over and looks back at us.
"Boys, hide".
"What?"
"HIDE! NOW!"
And me and Seb duck our heads right as the bullets come roaring towards the car. I look over at Seb. He looks more terrified than I am. I take his hand. "It's going to be ok bro". He starts crying. I know I need to keep him quiet or whoever the bullets are from, they'll find us.
"Seb. Listen. It's ok, I'm here. I'm not gonna let anything happen to us".
Young Seb: "b-but...what about dad?"
I don't know what to say. I don't want to think the worst, dad can't be dead...right?
"Forget about that Seb, dad will be fine. You know how strong he is".
Seb nods and stops crying.
"Trust me it'll be ok..."
*end of flashback, back to present*
"Oh my god. What have I done". You run to the kitchen and look for napkins and ice to help Seb. You put ice on his eye and try to clean up the blood. He's still unconscious, but you can hear a pulse. You move some of his hair out of the way so you can clean the wound. You pick him up and lay him on the couch. I'm so glad Mateo isn't here to see this. You pull out your phone and call y/n. You were mad at her, but you know she's the only one who can help, you can't call the ambulance.

Your POV
You finally convinced yourself to get up and move on with your day. You did your hair, showered, and changed into some black jeans and a Moy army sweatshirt Oli had given you.
Your about to go downstairs to get something to eat when you hear your phone ring. You pick it up and immediately drop it. It was Oli.
"H-hello?"
"Y/n please listen to me! I need you to come over right now!"
"Oli please. I don't want to see Seb right now"
"But you don't understand! I-I punched Seb a-and he's unconscious, but I need your help. I can't call the ambulance. Please y/n."
He keeps talking but you can't hear him. Your running downstairs to put on some shoes. You grab your keys. "Mom! I'm going to Oli's house!" You yell and run down the street.

You approach the house, sweating. The air seems cold and your out of breath. You feel for the key in the plant and open the door. Your eyes widen and you feel queasy and in shock.
"I- Oli, you did this to him?!"
"I'm sorry! I got really angry when Ahlyssa sent me that video of him trying to f••• you a-and he lied and said he didn't know what I was talking about!"
"OLIVER ELIJAH MOY WHAT THE HECK HE WAS DRUNK! OF COURSE HE DOESNT REMEMBER!"
And then Oliver just kind of stood there, his jaw on the floor.
"Oli..I didn't mean to scream".
A tear fell down his face, which broke my heart.
"I'm a terrible brother, and the worst friend. I didn't trust you or Seb...I'm sorry. I just got so upset when I saw that video..because well...I still have feelings for you."
My face fell.
I ran over to him and hugged him. I didn't let go for 2 whole minutes. I started crying. "Oli, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you..and then when I said it meant nothing, that's not what I meant". He looked down at me with a puzzled look.
"What do you mean that's not what you meant?"
You wondered, what did you mean? Did you even know? You know you didn't have feelings for Payton anymore because you knew for sure you liked Sebastian. But that night when you kissed Oli..it didn't feel like nothing.
"I-I don't know Oli. I know I like Seb". You pointed over to Seb laying on the couch with an ice pack on his eye.
"But..I also might have feelings for you".

"W-What? W-wow.."
Oli seemed as shocked as I was. I didn't even know I had these feelings until I said it just now. Oliver looks over at Seb, then looks back at me. He hugs me again and kisses the top of my head. "I just want you to be happy y/n. I love you".
"I love you too Oli".
As you said that, Seb woke up.
"Seb!!" You and Oli shouted and ran over to him.
"Seb, I'm so sorry. I'm supposed to protect you not hurt you", said Oli. "I feel awful, I hope you can forgive me". Seb smiles, then winces.
He touches his eye. "Oh...now I remember".
He looks over at you.
"Y/n...I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did that. Me being drunk was no excuse."
You pat him on the shoulder. "It's ok Seb. I forgive you".
Seb half smiles. "Are we good?" He extends his hand for you to shake it. Instead you hug him.
"Yeah were good".
Oli gives us his look. "Come on now, I need hugs too". He chuckles.