Chapter 2

We zoom down the street and you start to get sick to my stomach. "Ok maybe this isn't a good idea, we should stop", you say. But Sebastian doesn't hear you he's blasting music. You start to get really scared because you've never been in a car with Seb before. A car passes by a little too close and Seb yells, "Hey look out!" The driver honks his horn at us and drives off. "Ha I showed him, right Y/n?" He looked over at me. "Y/n you ok?" I put on a fake smile for him and said, "y-yeah I'm f-fine". And thats when it happened. You threw up. In Oliver's car. At first it was all silent. Seb looked at you shocked and then pulled over. You covered your face with your hands, humiliated. Seb gets out of the car and comes over to your side to open the door for you. You get out and return with things to clean the car. You guys both clean your mess and go in Sebs house without saying a word. When you get inside, Seb finally breaks the silence and says, "So who's gonna tell him?" You sighed. "It was my fault, I should've told you I get car sick, I forgot cause I haven't been in a car for a while". You looked down at my feet. "I'll tell Oli". And at that moment Oliver walked in wearing only a towel. "Oli I have something to tel- Oh my.." You looked up and saw him. "Oh shoot I didn't know you were here..". He goes up stairs and comes back wearing a white camo Moy army sweater and bleached jeans. "So what did you have to tell me?" You looked up at him. "I-I um..". And then you told him that you friking threw up in his car. At first he said nothing, he ran his hand through his hair. And then he started to laugh". You gave him a look that made him go silent. "So..your not mad?" He smiled. "No I'm not mad. Y/n its fine as long as you cleaned the car". Then he looks over at Sebastian, who is trying to sneak out the door. "And where do you think you're going bro. What were you guys doing in my car?" Seb walked over to him. "We may, or may not have taken it for a joyride". And then he ran down the hall. "Seb get back here!" Oli ran after him. You just smiled. I'm glad he's not mad at me, you thought.

The next day
You woke up and went to the small bathroom in your room. You showered, brushed your teeth, and put on a blue oversized t-shirt and adidas sweats. When you went downstairs you saw Mateo. "Mateo! Hi! What are you doing here?" You rushed to give him a hug. "I just wanted to come over" he says. "Do you want breakfast?" He nods his head. We both end up having Nutella on bread. You sit down on the couch with him and he turns on the tv and watches Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. When you are done you take his plate and yours and put it in the dishwasher. When you sit down again you feel your phone vibrate. Oli texted you.
Oli: Y/N HELP!
You: Oli Whats wrong?!
Oli: We woke up this morning and Mateo was gone!! We can't find him anywhere!!
You: I see..I think I know where he is 😂
Oli: ?
You: One sec I'm coming over
You turn to Mateo. "Hey Mateo? Does your family know you came here? He shakes his head. "I didn't want to wake them up so I just left". You sighed. "Mateo lets go to your house".
You dropped Mateo home and left. You decided to go on YouTube for a while and relaxed for the rest of the day before going to sleep.