four

CHAPTER FOUR
( QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS )

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU made me agree to this," Moira muttered as she stepped out of the parked airspeeder, the bottoms of her black boots hitting the ground with a soft thump

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU made me agree to this," Moira muttered as she stepped out of the parked airspeeder, the bottoms of her black boots hitting the ground with a soft thump. She rested her hands in the pockets of the too large jacket she wore, an item of clothing that had once belonged to her father. Many years ago, she attempted to tailor it. She succeeded in fixing whatever holes there were and made the sleeves the right length for her arms, but everything else was too big. But, it was large enough to conceal a lightsaber in one of the larger inside pockets, so she didn't exactly care about the size in the current moment. Easily, she walked around the speeder and onto the sidewalk, just a little ways ahead of her friend.

"I didn't make you agree to anything," Obi-Wan said. "It isn't my fault you can't say no to me."

Her jaw dropped and she turned sharply to face him. It caused them to stop walking towards the diner, and they stood merely a foot apart. "That is false, and you know it," she defended herself with a lie. What Obi-Wan said had been, unfortunately, true. She knew that. Her trouble with saying 'no' to him was something that always existed, and it didn't take long for either of them to see that. Neither spoke much about it, until now apparently.

Obi-Wan barely reacted. Smugness and mirth swam in his baby blue eyes. "Are you sure about that, Astra?" One corner of his mouth twitched to form a tiny, amused smile.

"Absolu- hey, wait a minute!"

He laughed and walked by without another word.

"You are a menace, Obi-Wan Kenobi." Moira huffed and sped walked by him, casting him an annoyed look that didn't completely look real.

"You know love me, Mor, do not be so dramatic. You've told me plenty of times," he said, following her closely. He reached to open the diner's door for her but she beat him to it, childishly sticking out her tongue as she stepped aside, letting him in first. He simply chuckled.

"I have never uttered those words in my entire living life." A beat of silence went over them as she stepped into the diner. She took that short moment to collect herself, to remind herself that this wasn't them simply spending time together. They were doing something important. "You're still a menace, though."

Another chuckle escaped him, and this time she couldn't help but join in. "And you still can't say no to me."

Moira simply rolled her eyes, albeit fondly, and if it weren't for the silver and rusty red droid walking to them, she would have continued their banter – even with the seriousness of their visit to Dex. She barely listened as Obi-Wan spoke to the droid shortly, explaining in very little detail why he and Moira were there.