.

Why everyone is travelling and chilling but here I am sleeping coz I have nothing to do??!

The sem break is quite boring since I'm back to Ulsan. I contacted yuqi, yeri them all and they aren't in Ulsan. Guess I will just sleep for month and back to busan soon!! At least I can dance together with others.

*buzz buzz*

I look at my phone notification, it's from kakaotalk.

Yohan
Online

Yohan:
Hoi
Sleeping?

Y/N:
Just awake

Yohan:
Pff
Lazy ass

Y/N:
What's the use to wake up early but got nothing to do🙄🙄

Yohan:
Hm
Wanna hang out?

Y/N:
??!!!!
Heol
Woahhh
Jinjja?!!!
😍😍😍

Yohan:
So you want or not

Y/N:
Yes please

Yohan:
😉👌
2pm later
In front of the cinema

Y/N:
Wait what
But it's 1pm rn??!

Yohan:
So hurry up

Y/N:
Smzhzkzjqpll

I put down my phone and look at the ceiling. And I remember back what happened on that day we come back..

Flashback

The bus reached. Just like usual, I sat near the window and yohan sat beside me. The atmosphere was silence until...

"I met him." Deep voice of yohan was heard. I turned to look at him.

"Hm?"

"My dad" yohan looked at me and look at front again, "I went to meet him"

I lowered my head and look to front just like him, "then....what did he say?"

"He apologized"

I looked at him again to tilt my head waiting for him to continue

"And I forgave him already"

"And he smiled a bit after hearing that. He closed his eyes and slept."

"Forever."

I didn't say what to say, it was just a but shocked to know that his dad passed away especially during the semi final. What hurt me more was, he'd gone through all of these without anyone of us know.

I looked at him, hesitating to hold his hand, which I didn't dare to last time, "I'm sorry."

Yohan looked at me with lips curved up a bit, "It's okay."

"And I just wanna say" Yohan looked at my hand which I put beside my thigh,

"Thank you. I really mean it" yohan held my hand. The warmth of his hand wrapped around me, transferring warmth to my cold hand.

"If it wasn't you, I won't have courage to face him. You made me realized the thing that I should've realized earlier. I still dislike him actually. But I guess I can already let go."