Teaser #1

“What are you thinking about?”  He asks, turning his head to look at me.

“What love is.” I reply, never taking my eyes off of the sinking sun. He furrows his eyebrows.

“Love is a feeling. It’s something you feel towards a person who you care about, who you’d be afraid to lose. Love is a strength and a weakness, it helps you grow and it also can kill you and crush your heart. It makes you happy and brightens your day; it gives you something to look forward to. It makes you sad and depressed, something you crave but dread at the same time. Love is… confusing.” He says. I process what he says for a few seconds.

“Do you believe in love?” I ask.

“Believing ?” he snorts.

“What?”

“You can’t believe in love. Love isn’t a God or a fairy tale. It’s like saying do you believe in fear or pain or better yet, breathing. Love is real; you either embrace it or ignore it. There’s no believing in love; love is like an object it’s just… there.” He explains like it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

“Huh,” I understand what he’s saying; it’s just interesting to hear it come out of his mouth. I agree with him but never have I ever thought that a guy could think about it as much as I did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is A Teaser For A New Book I'm Working On!!! I Know That I Haven't Updated 'Ours' In A While But I Can't Get The Chapter Written Correctly D: But 'Raging Thoughts' Will Be Done In Maybe A Few Weeks! 'A Bump On The Road' Was Deleted A While Ago But I'm Still Working On It But From Scratch >.<

First Chapter To 'This Is Real' Will Be Up In A Few Weeks {Six Week Holiday Coming Up In Four Weeks *Dances And Cries* So I Will Get Some Writing Done}