Part 2: 4° Warmer

When Celio and Ethan arrived at the stripper stage, the mouse had removed everything. Clearly not shy, his stiff member and sack were swinging almost merrily as he twisted himself around his pole in time with the sexual beats the current DJ was playing, much to the delight of an audience of mostly men, each watching with rapt attention and bulges that would no doubt be much more noticeable were the room to be lit by more than just stage lights.

Arno was the exception. He was leaning his back against the stage, scanning the crowd anxiously with a look of sheepish apprehension for the return of Ethan and his twin brother. When he spotted them approaching a small nervous smile played at his lips.

"Celio!" He looked as if he was fighting to refrain from hugging his twin. "I've been an ass. . . I need to apologize."

Celio folded his arms, trying to convey a crossness that he no longer truly possessed. He still wanted to hear Arno's apology, however. As Arno gulped and cleared his throat, Ethan shifted to the side between the twins, not blocking or dividing them from each other, but close-by and at an angle where he could see and hear everything, and intervene if necessary.

"I... I was an asshole, and I was wrong. You were right, I was worried about what Cato would think. He goes to a lot of clubs but I was selfish and irrational thinking he would come to this one. Even if he had, you're my first and always! I shouldn't have pushed you away. I'm sorry." Arno took deep breaths and blinked repeatedly, fighting the beginnings of tears away.

"It's okay," Celio told him, reaching out and taking Arno's paws in his own. This time Arno let their fingers lace together and held on tightly. "And hey, you were right about the blowjob!"

"About the-?"

"The one you tried to point out to me when we arrived. Ethan told me this is a sex club!"

"I think you're getting ahead of yourself, lovely," Ethan pointed out. "We'll get to that topic soon, I promise. It isn't even 9 O'Clock yet. When the sex generally starts here." He grinned and gestured for them to continue. Both boys blushed, glancing away briefly. But only briefly. Now that they were together again they couldn't look away for long. Their paradise-blue eyes met again, and Celio felt his own heartfelt apology being pulled forth.

"I'm sorry for pressuring you and for getting jealous. Cato is cute, and he seems cool. It was wrong of me to try and steer you away, though I admit that I, selfishly, want you to myself."

"You know I love you, dummy," Arno smiled, pulling his twin slowly forward. "More than anyone. You're right, Cato is cute, but you're my love."

Celio smiled. "And Erik is hot, but you are my brother."

"Can I make it up to you?" Arno asked, placing one of Celio's paws on his waist before reaching up to caress his twins face.

"Only if you let me make it up to you as well," Celio said, tugging Arno closer so that their chests pressed together.

Their lips met softly at first. Though Arno was for the most part over his earlier fear of being seen like this, he still felt some residual nervousness. But the feel of his twin brother pressing against him quickly rectified this, and he pressed forward more, feeling impassioned. The bros closed their eyes and wrapped their arms around each other, moaning softly.

All the remaining pieces of resentment Celio had deep inside him for his brother were burned away by the kiss. Not holding hands had begun their feud but a public, passionate kiss like this more than made up for it. And It was one of the best kisses Celio had ever had, and that was saying something considering he made out with his twin a lot!