Twenty-Four Months (Part 1 Finale)

Start from the beginning

After another ten minutes of eating and wrestling the kids to get them somewhat clean, the three were set loose to run around your living room. Katsuko already wanting to play with her new toys and considering sharing with her two friends.

"Ask before taking!" Midoriya told his son as Hiroki spotted a toy.

Yuuto merely sat by and watched, looking at all the toys and trying to decide which one would be the most fun. Something he no doubt got from his mother who would over analysis small things like this as well.

"They've all gotten so big, kero." Tsuyu spoke.

"Aren't children supposed to grow?" Todoroki looked a bit confused by Tsuyu's comment.

"She meant that it feels like yesterday when they were small, Todoroki." Mina sighed, seeing as some things and personality traits never changed.

The girls seemed to divide into their small group once more as they had done years ago at UA. The older-pros were making chatter, and Bakugou's parents and your mother were exchanging contact info since the fashion designers and fashion critics were apparently fans of one another.

Thus leaving the males to stand around, not sure what to do. Only until the father of the birthday girl spoke up, looking towards the fathers of the other two children.

"You shits teaching your sons to be respectful to girls?" He barked, the five others surrounding him caught off by his question.

Iida nodded in agreement. It was true, a good parent would teach respect to their child. Kaminari and Kirishima looking happy to see their old friend was such a good dad.

Midoriya gulped as he saw something. Todoroki only pointed behind Bakugou. "Maybe you should teach your daughter as well?"

Bakugou looked to see Katsuko hoarding her toys, looking to be making some sort of demands from the two who wanted to play with her. Bakugou sighed, making eye contact with Katsuko.

"Share?" She sounded upset.

Bakugou nodded and watched as Katsuko finally passed around her new toys.

"You're really good at parenting, Kacchan..." Midoriya blinked, impressed with how good he was at getting Katsuko to listen and do as he knew would be best for her.

"If only he could get his sidekicks under control as well..." Best Jeanist spoke as he walked past the group to get another drink.

"They just graduated from UA this year! Cut me some slack!" He hollered, knowing how difficult the first year as a pro-hero could be.

The three kiddos were happily playing heroes with some kid version costumes that Best Jeanist had bought. The three chasing one another and switching between who was bad or good. Eventually tiring out and begging poor Kaminari to turn on the TV for a show.

Kaminari eventually having to ask you, since he didn't know how your TV worked. The kids and him all happy and excited when the movie finally started and sitting in anticipation as it began.

The night continued on as such, lots of cute kid moments, some funny stories of the past, and just a general good time by all who were there. Eventually, though, it seemed that people tricked out.

About two hours after cake, the apartment was occupied by just the three of you once more. And with Bakugou lifting up an exhausted Katsuko to the bathroom to give her a quick bath before bed, you knew you should do some cleaning so you would be pulling your weight.

The time wasn't even past ten o'clock but it seemed with kids, careers, and general loss of sleep... you all had unknowingly transitioned into the adult party times of two in the afternoon to before the teens and young adults ventured out for loud music and dancing.