Ch. 34

I'm laying in a soft bed and Ace is standing over me.

"So let me get this straight. While you was in a coma and the doctor said you was dying you was hanging out with some dude?" He says with his hand over his chin.

"Some dude is my twin brother. And yes. And he's kidnapped." I add.

"If he's not dead then how did you see him by the gates of Heaven."

"He said we were connected with the same heart beat. So I guess when I went into a coma he did too." I reply.

"And your mom never mentioned this...." He says.

"NoPe." I say popping the p. I play with my bottom lip and look up at him. "Don't do that." He says.

"Do what?"

"Nevermind. I have something I want to show you." He says helping me up. I eye him but follow him. He leads me down into a basement and fear falls through me and I visibly start shaking. Flashbacks fly through my mind of my ear dropping scream echoing through the basement. The silver whip repeatedly making painful contact with me. The men look down at me with so much disgusting list.

"Nevaeh are you ok?" He asks hugging me. "I'm fine." I say putting on a brave face. He eyes me and looks for any trace of lies in my face and take a deep breath in and continue walking. I probably should tell him I'm completely traumatized and I need a life worth of counseling.

We enter the dungeons and I hide my fear of the blood stinking cells. He looks back at me but every time he does I smile and put a brave face on. We reach a cell and I look at the body on the ground.

"Ace why are we here." I ask gulping down my saliva. "Stand up." He orders towards the figure. The male stands up and fear goes through my body and I flinch at the man. Once I see the man is all battered up I relax some. I'm speechless at his battered form and my mouth keeps moving up and down in a fish movement.

The male acknowledges me and smiles. "Did you tell Ace about our wonderful news?" I look up at Ace and look back to the man. "Did you do this?" I ask. He nods his head. "Well most of it. My beta Andy helped." He says looking down at me. "Can you kill him?" I ask. The male looks up at me in shock. "Are you sure?" I nod my head fast and he looks at Andy.

"Kill him." He makes me turn around and as we are exiting I hear the man's screams and I can't help but smile. When we make it a palace I smell a strange scent. "Someone's here?" I ask Ace.

"I didn't know we had guest." Ace says. We reach upstairs and a man and a woman is turn around talking to a guard.

"We are here to see the king." The old shrill voice says.

"Who are our guest Rodger?" Ace asks. The people turn around and I'm shocked. It's Nate and that lady that took him. "NATE!" I yell trying to run to him but instead I wobble. "You're that girl that was in my dreams." He says eyeing me.

"Um never mind. It seems like I don't need you anymore your majesty. Nathaniel let's go." She says tugging on his arm but he doesn't move. "Nate it's me Nevaeh. Your sister." I say reaching him.

"NATHANIEL WATERSON LETS GO!" The lady yells snatching his arm. "Mom stop." He says shaking his arm out of her group.

"Mom?" I say tryin not to scoff.

"Sorry but I don't have any siblings. I think you have the wrong guy." He says. I remember how Nate says I have the power of memory so I touch his arm and push him to the day he was taking. After a few minutes of his eyes going grey they return to the natural color and he looks down at me. Why is everyone looking down at me. I'm not even short.

"Your not my mother." He growls pushing the lady away from him. "Nathaniel how could you say that." She says fake crying. "Cut the bullshit." He says rolling his eyes. Nathaniel didn't seem like this in the coma. The guard behind the lady grabs her before she can run off and drags her away. "Um. I haven't seen you since the week I was born yet you knew who I was?"

"You told me in the coma who you was." I say.

Right before I start explaining liquid leaks from my legs. Well flows from my legs. I turn around and Ace is talking to somebody. "Ace?" I call out.

"Hold on Nevaeh I'll be right there in a minute." I roll my eyes.

"Ace my water broke." I say.

"Nevaeh can't you see I'm bus-" He jerks around and acknowledges my soaked form. "Ace. I smell like piss. GET ME TO A DAMN HOSPITAL!" I growl loudly. He instantly rushes and takes off towards the medical wing.

"YOUR QUEEN IS IN LABOR!" He yells. Instantly I'm surrounded by excited doctors and I'm carried to a room. "Omg I gets to deliver the young princess or prince." They squeal.

"Um my queen are you in any type of distress?" The lady asks.

"I mean....IM ABOUT TO PUSH A WATERMELON OUT OF ME!" I growl slash grunt out "Where's Ace." I ask looking around.

"I believe he went to go get the princes and princess." The doctor says testing my heart beat.

Instantly Ace burst through the door with his hair all messy. "Did I miss anything?" He asks.

"Yes. The fact I'm going to choke someone if this thing isn't out of me. Then my emotional side comes out.

"OMG I MISSED MY BABY'S ULTRASOUND!" I whine out. "SECOND PLAN KEEP THIS THING INSIDE OF ME UNTIL I GET MY BABIES PICTURES!" I growl out. Ace is looking at me funny and sighs.

"Yes my queen." One of the vampires say. Instantly a ultrasound machine is pulled into the room and that cream is rubbed on me. "HURRY UP!" I yell. They move fast and they They all huddle around the screen. "Oh my gosh." One whispers. "Should we tell her?"

"No. It should be a surprise." They all agree on. They turn the machine around to where I can't see the screen and huddle around me again. "On the count of three push." One says in a calm voice.

"But natural birth hurts." I whimper. I didn't do natural birth my first time.

"Ma'am your babies are coming and it's a little too late to drug you." She says looking at the blood results. I sigh and they all start counting.

"PUSH!" She says. I push and scream at the same time. "Is she ok? Why is there so much blood?" The vampires look at my blood and I growl at them. "You Touch me and I won't be the only one screaming." I growl.

I push again and scream in agony. "Ace. I'm getting my tubes tied after this." I say sweetly. "We will think about it." He says.

"One more big push ma'am." I push hard and scream again as I feel something pop out of me.

They instantly wrap a towel around it and I wipe the tears away from my eyes. Thank god this is over.

"It's a girl." They all squeal.

"Ok ma'am get ready to push again."

Oh hell no.

Ace puts his cold hand in mine and whispers sweet nothings into my ear. "Now baby push." He whispers gently. I push and hold in my scream crying. "Ace it hurts." I whine. "I know baby I know. It'll be over soon. But you have to push." He whispers kissing my ear. I push and I push. Until finally after what feels like hours later the second one pops out.

"It's a...."

CLIFFHANGER

OK guys so this story is coming to a end and I'm think only one chapter is left or two. I don't know. And of course there will be a Epilogue. Bye lovelies.