Ch. 11

Let me clear something up. Kason is not bathing the kids he's only cleaning their faces up and brushing their teeth.

Kason POV.

I am washing the kids' faces and I notice all of them have foreign facial features. I plan on apologizing to Nevaeh soon because I may be a jerk sometimes but I went way overboard with the council. Plus I would kill the first thing that lays a hand on her.

Right before I put the towel on Jaylyn's face Aiden and Damien pour the water on the floor. "I have a question?" I ask sighing.

"You May weak peasant." Caden says crossing his arms. "Do you act like this with your mom?" I ask staring at Aiden jumping in the puddle of water.

"No. Mommy scary." Aiden says looking up with big eyes. I nod my head and start cleaning up the water.

"So magic man me have me a question." Damien says looking up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Mommy played the quiet game with you. Did you make me mommy mad?" He asks poking my leg. I look down at him and pick him up.

"Well..." I trail off I sit on the toilet (the lid was closed) and I looked at him. "I did something that non of you should ever do. What I did was very wrong and I regret everything I did to your mommy. I wouldn't say I broke her heart but at a time I made her feel like she had to run away." I say. They look at me with confused faces and I chuckle.

"What I mean is I made mommy mad and non of you three boys should ever do that to a girl." I say. They all nod their heads in understanding.

"Are you really my daddy?" Caden asks. I look at him with big eyes.

"Well yes but don't call me that until you feel like I am worthy of being yours." I say back.

"Now let's clean you four up again." I say standing up. I look to my right and I swear I saw Nevaeh run away from the door. I shrug and Damien snatches the towel out my hand and sticks it in the toilet.

"That was not nice." I say he looks up and smirks mischievously. I see Nevaeh walk in with only a sports bra and shorts on. Is this how she felt with I was only in sweat pants? Kids are in here. Four to be exact. And my kids to be more exact.

"Here you take Caden and Jaylyn and I'll take Damien and Aiden." She says passing me two toothbrushes. "The yellow one is Caden's and the Blue is Jaylyn's. Fun fact Jaylyn's favorite color is blue and Caden's is actually pink but he prefers to have a yellow toothbrush." She says looking up at me.

"Oh ok." I respond.

After I brush the kids teeth she bathes them and I am pretty sure this was suppose to be punishment but I actually enjoyed every bit of it. Right before I am fully down the steps out. I see a naked Aiden running and then he starts slipping and falls down the stairs. Nevaeh is screaming because well it's a long way down the stairs. I instantly shoot up the stairs and catches him before he can hit his head a again. He's crying and I instantly hold him close.

"Shh it's ok." I say rocking him back and forth. I growl at the people that are staring and they walk the other way.

"Thank you. Thank you. Than-" I cut her off and she looks up at me with tears in her eyes. "Thank you for catching him." She says one more time. I smirk at her cute red cheeks and pass him to her. Jaylyn Caden's and Damien are at the top of the stairs also naked and their just staring.

"Oooo I told you to wop runnin." Damien chants.

"You need help clothing them?" I ask. She thinks for a moment as if wondering if she can bare My presence or not and finally nods.