Chapter 16

"Her name is Galaxy, she would have come in here about half an hour ago. She got long hair and she would have been in the chiefs stadium wreckage" I woke up to hear Patrick worried voice through the closed door as I sat in the chair next to Clara who still lay unconscious. 

"Patrick" I whispered. I climbed up from the chair and let go of Clara's hand. I ran over to the door and flung it open, revealing the nurses desk. Patrick slammed his hand on the desk. Sammy, Tyreek and Mecole were right behind him. They weren't dressed in their jerseys but rather they were in jeans and dress shirts. 

"Patrick" I whispered again as tears sprung to my eyes. He instantly whipped his head to the side and looked at me. He glared at the nurse and walked over to me fast, picking me up and hugging me.

"That is the third time that I've almost lost you Galaxy" he said. He hugged me tight and I hugged him back. Sammy, Mecole and Tyreek all came over to us. I hugged them each and cried in their arms. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked over to the nurses desk. 

"Hey, the girl in room number 483" I asked "did you contact her parents or did you find her parents"

The nurse looked towards Patrick and adjusted her shirt. She folded her hands and sat down in the chair she was just at. She grabbed the file that was right in front of her and opened it, looking through it she sighed and closed the file.

"It seems that Clara's mom died in the stadium" the nurse said "we called her father, Richard Nelson a while ago and he was on his way to pick her up"

I nodded my head and turned towards Patrick, giving him a small smile. He held out his hand and I grabbed it, I was ready to go home. He walked towards the door and I followed, looking behind me once more to look at room 483. I smiled a little, glad I met little Clara. 

Patrick led me to the parking lot and my head was down the whole way there. Patrick stopped and I kept looking at the ground. Patrick took his free hand and lifted my head. I gasped at all the  Chiefs football players by our bus. I smiled and covered my mouth with my hands. They all stood there with blue roses, as they did when my brother died. 

"You guys" I said letting go of Patricks hand and running towards the group of all the Chiefs football players. I ran into them and they all hugged me. I was in the middle of all the football players. I laughed and they all backed up.

"Can we go home" I said. They laughed and slowly began to climb back onto the bus, each one handing me a blue rose before getting on. I laughed when I couldn't hold all the roses and they all fell onto the ground. I sighed and bent down to pick them up. I picked them up and held them to my chest. I turned around and looked at Patrick.

"I love you guys" I cried and got on the bus. I went my regular seat and as usual nobody was sitting in it. I sat down waiting for Patrick to come and sit by me like my brother used to do. I smiled when I saw him sit down and laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Patrick" I said. He hummed in response. I sat up and turned my head towards him "where's dad"