The House of Apple street part 2

We got our first mission, " Hey Holly we got any calls yet?" Amy asked "No, no calls yet." Holly said disappointed, yea we weren't getting business yet even though we advertised, Hell we even posted an ad online for a mystery until the phone rang, I picked the phone up and answerd it, "Hello this is The Investigators crew how can I help you?" a very deep voice was on the end of the phone," Yes, you see I have a problem coming from my house," "Ok and what is thing about it?" I asked "... I hear things but they aren't the normal noises coming from houses it sounds, like I'm not alone at all and I don't live with anyone at all, I think there's something... or someone." The man said. I got curious at this 'if it isn't like normal noises than what's going on?' I told him that he doesn't have to worry and that we'll help I told the others the situation and they were on board but Amy being the way to smart person she is disagreed, " Oh come on really? Guys this is obviously one of his neighbors." she said while adjusting her glasses. The three of us looked at each other she could be right but this was our first case. so we did it anyway and went to the man's home I memorized his address, Apple street...

Stay tuned for Part 3...