Whos behind the door part 2...

The detective and my dad came in with scared and serious faces. The detective went up to me and told me why he talked to my dad, " Your are being stalked by a dangerous criminal, we don't know his real name but he is called ' Watcher ' he stalks people until they are never seen again, but we are not sure if its really him cause according to the files he went missing somehow." I was scared so I asked, " How do I know for sure?" the detective said that one of the civilians told him he heard a knock on the door thinking it was his friend so he looked through the peep hole... and it was the Watcher.

A few days later...

My parents were gone for night leaving me home alone watching a movie I was still afraid of this stalker of course but I can defend my self I did take martial arts, *knock knock* I froze... " Its must be mom an dad I couldn't be the ' Watcher ' " I thought, but I was wrong. I went to take a look at the peep hole and I saw a guy wearing a make and a hoodie I was scared so I called the detective and said, " The watcher is at my house please come over!" and 2 seconds he knocked again and he said " Zoey let me in" in a deep voice I was really scared I didn't know what to do! Then I heard police sirens and a voice saying " Step away from the door and put your hands up! " it was the police chief I was so relived. After that the Watcher was taken to the police station to see who he was and the result was not what I expected. When they took of the mask, I was shocked to see who he was or should I say 'She' was, " Becca?!" " Hey Zoey." she said with a smirk, and that was the last time I saw my ex bestfriend and I still question, " Who was actually behind the door?" cause I knew that wasn't my friend.

The end.

I hope you all enjoyed this story so do you the Zoey's stalker was Becca or someone else? who knows maybe Zoey's story is just beginning. ;) until then stay tuned for my next scary story with a hint of mystery~