Chapter 5 Calla's POV:

"Did you get it?" Someone whispered

"No! Shut up so they don't wake up" another voice I recognized as Ashton whisper-shouted.

I heard the sound of a phone click, meaning they took a picture. What would they be taking a picture of? I felt someone stir next to me, putting their arm around my waist. Luke.

"Aw how adorable, they're basically already a couple" Calum cooed.

I decided to open my eyes and act like I had just woken up. I rub my eyes and "yawn". I see 3 boys ad Mia standing over us, smiling.

"Morning sunshine. Sleep well?" Mia smirked.

"Shut up.." I mumble and look up at Luke who is peacefully sleeping. His chest ris slowly, and heart beat calm.

"Luke." I shake him slightly. "Wake up" he groans and pushes his head further into my neck.

"Luke. You need to get up." I said playing with his hair.

"But I don't want to" he said, taking his head out of my neck.

"Well you need to" I said slowly pushing him off the couch. He fell off the couch, grabbing my arm in the process.
I screamed in the process, landing on top of Luke.

"Aw look at the two love birds" Mia said, walking from the kitchen with Michael.

"I could say same thing for you" I gestured towards their hands.
Mia started blushing and took her hand away.

"We have to leave soon, Calla, we still have work." She said.

"Okay." I said back.

I started to get up, but Luke stopped me by putting his arms around me.

"No."

I tried to move but he didn't budge.

"Luke. I need to get up. I'll cuddle some other time." I said, pushing his arms off of me.

"Okay." He said sadly.

I looked at my phone, seeing what time it was. The clock said 1:30PM

"Mia!" I yelled, trying to see where she was.

"What?" She sassily said back from the kitchen.

I walked in there, seeing everyone in there eating breakfast.

"We need to go. Like now or we'll be late. It's 1:30." I explained

"Shit. Okay."

She put her plate in the sink, and walked over to the boys, hugging them.

I went over to Calum first, saying
"Hey. It was nice meeting you. I hope we'll see each other again." I said while hugging him.

"We probably will. Knowing Luke" he winked. I rolled my eyes, and walked over to Michael.

"Hey Mikey." I said

"Hey Cal." He said back

"Hey i can tell you like Mia. So I'm just letting you know, she just got out of a recent breakup. He cheated on her. So just take things slow okay?" I told him.

"Okay.. Thanks. If I ever need anything, I'll come ask you." He slyly smiled.

"Okay. And don't worry, she likes you too." I whispered in his ear before walking over to Ashton.

"Hey Ash." I said.

"Hey Cal. So you and Luke?" He wiggled his eyebrows, smirking at me.

"Maybe. I don't know." I sighed.

"Cal. He so likes you. Go after that hot stuff." He pulls me into a hug before nodding to Luke.

"Go on." He whispered.

I walked over to Luke who was just saying his goodbye to Mia. She noticed me and slowly left, not making it obvious. I cleared my throat, getting his attention.

"Calla, hey" he smiled brightly before pulling me into a long embrace. I wrapped my arms around his torso, breathing in his sweet smell.

"I had a lot of fun with you, and I hope we can do it again." He whispered to me, smiling down.

"Me too Luke. Me too. " I smiled up at him.

"Hey Cal. We need to go. Unless you want to get fired." Mia popped her head through the door.

"Okay" I smiled.

"Well I have to go." I gave him a small smile before hugging him one last time.

"Bye, love." He said before letting me go.

We walked out of the kitchen, and into the living room.

"Bye everyone, we'll probably see you soon. " I laugh before looking to Luke one more time and say one last goodbye.

I opened the door, letting us step out into the cold winter air.
I realized something once we were in the car.

I like Luke Hemmings.