Epilogue.

5 months later

Its been five months since the accident and I still haven't remembered anything. The boys and Mia had tried helping, but nothing worked.

I decided to end things with Luke. I just didn't feel the same anymore. I couldn't be in love with someone I couldn't remember. He seemed sad but he understood.

A month ago Michael had cheated on Mia with some girl at a bar.
She didn't handle it very well. But Luke had helped her through it. They'd been dating ever since.

They seemed to be getting pretty serious, and both of them seemed happy once again.

Until Luke had gotten very ill and had to be hospitalized.

After a week of waiting for the results, we had gotten horrible news.

Luke had been diagnosed with a brain tumor, at stage four. The worst stage of all.

Luke didn't want to sit in agony for all of those weeks, and decided to stop chemo.

A couple weeks later.

We were now standing in the graveyard, watching Luke's casket being lowered into the ground.

Many tears were shed and many fans were heartbroken.

The boys had decided to stop 5 seconds of summer before Luke had died. They couldn't keep going without him.

Mia's POV:

Each night I put my head to my pillow. I try to tell myself I'm strong because I've gone one more day without you.