9✨

"And that's why dinosaurs are the best thing in the world"

"What-" Felix said and looked up at his teacher, frowning a little. "Excuse me miss, what did you say?"

"I said, that's why the answer to X is cHeESe"

Felix frowned a little more and nodded, pretending to understand what his teacher said. He looked out of the window, finding the two birds humping each other much more interesting.

He sighed deeply as the two birds flew away, and looked at his notebook, which was filled with homework he didn't finish.

He smiled and looked to his right as his right shoulder got poked, but dropped the smile immediately after he saw who poked his shoulder. Jisung.

"The answer is-"

"Shut up I'm trying to listen" Felix interrupted, rolling his eyes as he saw the small pout on the other's face.

"You let this dude talk to you like that?" A voice behind him said, making Felix and Jisung both look back.

"Mina please-"

"Listen here you freak, talk to Jisung one more time and I'll ruin you" The girl said.

Felix looked her up and down and rested his head on his palm, smiling sarcastically. "I would like to see you try, hun" Felix replied.

The girl went for his shoulder and pulled him back, making the chair Felix was sitting on, yeet.

"What is going on there?" The teacher said out loud, but Felix could care less.

Felix got up from his chair and turned around, now facing the girl with dark eyes. He raised his hand, about to slap the girl but got stopped by Jisung, who was now holding his wrist.

"Sit down" Jisung said sternly.

Felix sat down and mentally punched himself in the face for listening.

"You don't hit girls.." Jisung whispered as the teacher looked their way.

"Yeah you see.." Felix paused and looked at Jisung.

"..I really don't give a fuck" He finished and got up from his chair as the bell rang, immediately speed walking towards the cafeteria after grabbing his stuff.

"Hey Lix!" A high pitched voice said as Felix walked towards a certain table.

"Hi Innie" Felix said back, now sitting down on the bench of the table.

"How was class?" Innie asked him.

"Well I know that the answer to X is cheese and that dinosaurs are the best thing in the world" Felix replied chuckling, grabbing a few sandwiches from his bag.

"What-" Another voice said.

"Hi Channie!" Jeongin said smiling widely and hugging the older after. Earning a smile from the other male.

"What are we talking about?" Chan said again, now smiling at Felix after greeting the youngest.

"Bullshit" Felix replied, taking a big bite of his
sandwich after.

Chan laughed and nodded, taking a bite of his own food as well.

"There you are!" A voice behind him said.

"Geez why is everyone talking to me-" Felix thought and took another bite, not bothering to look behind him.

"Look behind you, freak" The voice said again, making Felix roll his eyes and turn around.

"I'm still not done with yo-" "Mina come here right fucking now" A deeper voice said.

"I was about to teach him a lesson babe, hold up!" Mina said, now looking at Felix while crossing her arms.

"No, get over her- Oh hi Felix" The deeper voice said, being Jisung of course.

Felix frowned and looked at the two, Mina clinging onto Jisung's chest and placing kisses all over his face. "Babe?" Felix repeated to himself.

He sighed and turned back to his friends again, continuing to eat his sandwich and pretending to be completely fine.

"I wasn't done!" Mina yelled, now poking Felix' shoulder.

"Just leave man, he clearly doesn't want to talk" Chan said annoyed.

The couple left and Felix sighed, hiding his face in his hands.

"Are you okay Lix?" Jeongin said worriedly and pulled away from Chan.

"I'm okay.." Felix replied and got up as the bell rang again, which meant they had to go back to class.

Give me some requests cause school is sucking all my inspiration 🥱