Then something terrifying popped into her head, and her eyes widened in horror.

                                                       ~*~

The other members were doing different things in the hideout.  Some in the living room doing different things, and some in their rooms besides Leader and Konan they were in his office doing god knows what.

Then suddenly there was a scream coming from somewhere in the hideout.  Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction it was coming from,  some looking out their bedroom doors.

                                                                   ~*~

Miyaka was sitting in the middle of the bedroom floor on her knees with her arms across her body protectively.  Her eyes were wide in horror and worry, why was she just in her underwear?  Did one of them strip her and do something while she was drunk so she was unable to fight back?  It's possible after all, the haven't had another woman in the hideout for who knows how long.

Then there was a knock at the door, and the door handle started to turn.  Miyaka's eyes widened and bolted across the room,  flipping over the bed to the other side.  She looked over the bed so only her head was visible.  

Why would someone come into the room if they knew she wasn't wearing anything?  Are they all perverts or something?

When the door opened, she saw a girl with blue hair.  She remembered her from last night, she introduced herself as Konan.  She was friends with Leader and one of the first members.  

She closed the door behind her walking a bit into the room.  "Miyaka, are you okay?  Everyone in the hideout heard you scream."  Miyaka got up from beside the bed.  Since it was another woman she didn't care if she saw her, after all, they had the same parts as her.

"No, not really."  She growled sort of glaring, not at Konan but at the door.  Konan gave her a confused look, then she realized why she screamed.  "Oh!, You fell asleep on the couch last night. So Itachi carried you here, and I'm the one who undressed you.  There was dirt and some of the punch on your outfit, I didn't think you would want to wear that on the job you're about to start with Kakuzu." Konan explained.

Miyaka just blinked at her, then a sigh of relief left her.  Thank god Konan undressed her, otherwise, she wouldn't be able to face any of the others.  

"Oh, okay." She said with her hand over where her heart would be.  Then she noticed some clothes on the bedside table.  Konan saw what she was looking at following her gaze, going over to it and grabbed it handing it to her.  "I got you some clean clothes.  I only wore these once so they just sit there, now I'm giving them to you."  

Miyaka took a few clothes from Konan thanking her.  Once she left she slipped on the clothes she was given and looked in the mirror.  "They aren't my style, but they don't look too bad I guess."  It was short skin tight shorts, her chain-mail was underneath a navy blue tank-top that showed off her cleavage a bit.  

After looking herself over, and satisfied with the way she looked she left the room. 

                                                              ~*~

Kakuzu and Miyaka were leaping through the trees heading in the direction of the temple when Miyaka spotted one of the little villages.  She was getting a bit hungry and she wouldn't be able to take down the barrier if she wasn't at full strength.  So turning her head to Kakuzu who was leaping through the trees beside her, "Kakuzu, we should stop in the village up ahead and get something to eat before we continue."  Kakuzu was about to refuse the offer he was getting low on money thanks to shadow, so he wasn't going to waste anymore.  "Don't worry I'm paying."  He agreed once she had said this.