Chapter 2 "What is this feeling?!"

Molten's POV

I still can't believe that I found her/him cute, I MEAN, WHAT, MMMMMM, WHAT IS THIS FEELING I NEVER HAD THIS FEELING, SINCE I WAS MY OLD SELF BUT AT SISTER LOCATION.... *sigh*...I still have to my job, which is that I have to be mean and kill, but just for her/him I will sometimes be nice to them or maybe my new FRIENDS....but for now I don't know....! 5 minutes later. Bryan said "Let's go play some minigames, molten Freddy since your new you can stay here if you want or come with us and play!" I replied "What minigames!?" Then he said "Minigames....we go into a portal to play, the typy's of minigames are Murder mystery, Hide N Seek, Party games, and sometimes random ones, but we can't pick, it picks for you...So basically means that we go into a different world/universe/dimension!" I was surprised when he said 'a different dimension' but what does he mean by 'It picks for you' if I'm gonna found out, I need to go with them, but I don't wanna go with them I want to go with Y/N....not with some random person and Animaltroic's that I just met, even though i literally just met her/him too, but there's something about her/him that I just can't remember what it was, I recognize the name and the face....but it's a mystery to me now.....maybe if I ask her/him if she/he remembers me in the past then she/he was my friend back at 'sister location'