"Yeah, the tiny human is wight. You can't ever mess up Vision's food or else he gets mad." Thor said.

"Yeah. Wait, what do you mean tiny." Scott said sounding kind of offended. Thor nervously smiled while Scott was being a tiny bit suspicious. Anyway, Tony took a deep breath and he did Loki's prank and put the 2 chocolate bars in the spaghetti and then mixed it in and then all 4 littles left the room as quickly as they could. Vision was in the kitchen once the 4 littles left and he kept on cooking not knowing what Tony did. All 4 littles went to the playroom to pretend that nothing happened.   

                                                               Back In The Playroom

Bucky and Quill were on the couch watching TV. Bucky noticed the 4 littles going to the table to play with play-doh and color again

"Hey guys. How's it going?" Bucky asked. 

"Uh. We mights have gone too fawr with a pwank." Thor said. Bucky was curious.

"What did you guys do?" Bucky asked.

"Woki told Tony to mess with Vision's food by putting 2 chocowate bars in the food." Scott said.

"And nows we have to pwetend that we didn't do anything." Tony said. Bucky had a shocked look on his face and this time Quill turned around and he had a shocked face too. 

"You knows that you can't mess with Vision's food. It's wike a golden wule." Bucky said. Quill nodded in agreement.  This time Tony gulped out of nervousness.  And then after 15 minutes Cap was getting all 6 littles for dinner. Tony was super nervous this time. He was so nervous that he couldn't even eat. Natasha noticed this first and she nudged  Cap who noticed and then nudged Clint.  And then Clint noticed Tony not eating and so he was a bit concerned. 

"You ok bud? How come you can't eat?" Clint asked Tony. Tony couldn't even speak.  And then Clint had an idea.  Clint whispered to Tony. "How about we leave the room where you can tell me in private what is going on and why you can't eat." Clint said. Tony nodded in agreement to what Clint said. And so Clint and Tony went down to the playroom where there was tons of space for Tony to sit and explain and also if he was crying there was a TV that could calm Tony down.  And so once Clint and Tony got down to the playroom Clint started talking to Tony again. "Ok, now that we are in a private place can you please tell me what is going on." Clint said. Tony took a deep breath and he started crying. Clint was sitting down with Tony on the couch and Clint felt bad Tony was crying, but Tony explained everything.

"W...We were having a good time and Gwoot and Petewr were also down here in the playroom and so a few m...minutes after we were playing they fell asweep and s...so Woki had the idea of dwawing on Petewr and Gwoot's faces and it was funny for about 5 minutes and then I t...thought that it was not impwessive and so me and Woki b...both challenged each other to see who can do better pwanks. And s...so the final pwank is all Woki's f...fault cause he challenged me to put c...chocowate bars in Vision's food. And now I can't eats it w...without finking about that. 'M sowwy daddy. Pwease don't get mads at m...me. It's all W...Woki's fault." Tony explained.  Tony kept on crying and Clint felt bad still and so he out the TV on for Tony and it calmed him down.  

"Im gonna go back upstairs and tell Strange what happened and I'll make you some new food and that I'll let you eat down here today. I'll be back." Clint said. And then he kissed the top of Tony's head and then went back upstairs to do stuff.  Tony calmed down fully and he was very happy and content. 

                                                              Meanwhile Upstairs in Strange's Room

Strange was with Loki talking about what happened. Strange had a stern face and Loki felt nervous about what was going to happen.  And so Strange was talking to Loki for a while.

"Did you think that this was ok Loki?" Strange asked. 

"No papa. 'M sowwy I mades Tony do that and 'M sowwy I wuined Vision's food." Loki said. Loki lowered his head in guilt and shame. "'M sowwy papa." Loki said. Strange was mad that he ruined dinner, but he felt bad that Loki was feeling sad and bad about it. And so Strange opened his arms so that Loki could hug Strange.  

"Now, since that is over why don't you enjoy tonight since Scott is sleeping over." Strange said. And then Loki smiled and then went down to the playroom to apologize to Tony. After that both boys were having a great time and then the other 4 littles came down to the playroom to have some more fun. 

                                                      2 Hours Later

It was getting late and everyone was getting tired well everyone except for the 6 littles and Peter who had to work on stuff for school. The 6 littles were still energetic as ever and they were having a good time since Scott was with them. After a few more minutes Quill fell asleep. He was the first one to sleep. And then after 5 more minutes Bucky fell asleep too right near  Quill since they were playing baby games with each other like this little piggy. And so Quill and Bucky fell fast asleep and that left only 4 littles who were awake and also Peter.  After a few more minutes Thor, Tony, Scott, and Loki fell asleep. Peter fell asleep at 12:30 am.  Everyone was asleep. It was great to have Scott over.

                                               The Next Day

Everyone was awake and Peter went to school and all the littles were having a great time. After a few hours Hope came over to the tower to pick Scott up.  

"Hey Hope." Cap said. 

"Hey Cap. How was it?"Hope asked.

"It was great. They all had a great time with Scott." Cap said.  

"That's good." Hope said.  "Where are they?" Hope asked.

"Oh, they are in the playroom. I'll help you get him." Cap said. 

"Oh. Thanks Cap." Hope said. And then Cap and Hope went downstairs to the playroom.  Scott saw Hope and then he frowned. He didn't want to leave, but he had to. 

"Guys. Its time for Scott to go home." Cap said. All the littles started to groan. They didn't want Scott to leave and Scott didn't want to leave either, but he listened and he said bye to the other littles and then went over to Hope. 

"Bye. Bye guys." Scott said. And then Scott was holding Hope's hand and then Hope said bye to Cap.

"Say good bye to Cap Scott." Hope said. 

"Bye. Bye Cap. See you next time." Scott said and then Hope buckled Scott into his car seat and then they left. The 5 littles were sad that Scott had to leave, but they were having a good time playing. It was great.  And Cap just smiled.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOOK THIS LONG TO WRITE. ANYWAY, IM TRYING TO WRITE MORE AND GET BACK ON TRACK WITH WRITING MY BOOKS. I GUESS I'LL FOCUS MORE ON THIS ONE FOR NOW. ANYWAY, IM GONNA BE BACK AND FORTH WITH SOME OF MY BOOKS WHEN I GET NEW IDEAS. ANYWAY, IM ALWAYS BUSY, BUT IM TRYING TO BE FREE TO WRITE. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WRITING THIS. A NEW CHAPTER WILL BE COMING SOON. IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES OR STUFF LIKE THAT I'M SORRY. ANYWAY, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. THANKS. HAVE A GREAT DAY. STAY ALIVE. R