Chapter 4

Elise's POV

He stopped at the door and turned to me, blocking my door."Ummm....excuse me your blocking my door." "So" he said. he started to lean in......... We were inches apart, I could feel his hot breath on my face.I had to do what I had to do, I slapped. He looked angry and shocked at the same time. Before I knew it, his hand hit my cheek and a burning sensation came. I felt tears on my stinging cheeks."thats what you deserve." he told me then walked into his room. I went into my room and locked the door.

My eyes kept flickering to my bag and back. I packed my razor, but I have been clean for 4 months. I swiftly walked over to my bag and picked up my razor.

I walked in to the bathroom, which was connected to my room. I slid that cold metal against my wrist and blood started to ooze, it hurt for a second then felt good.

Another cut, and another, and another, finally i had 6 cuts along my wrists. I cleaned my cuts up and rapped them up in gauze.

I walked out and laid down on my bed. I don't have a phone or a laptop so I'm pretty bored. I also need a bunch of clothes because I only have 2 outfits.

I heard a knock on my door and it creaked open to reveal cameron. "hey Elsie I brought you some presents." he handed my to un neatly wrapped presents. "Ahh..... Thanks?", "Go head and open it." Nodding his head toward the gifts. I opened the first box to reveal a gold iPhone 5s, and the second box reveled a Mac book pro. "Omg thank you, thank you ,thank you!!" I said jumping up and down hugging him. "You are welcome and you are also going shopping with mahogany." I walked down stairs to see mahogany picking up her car keys "Ready?" She asked. I nodded my head and linked arms with her

I turned around to wave goodbye to cameron, but instead Hayes stood there with a evil smirk on his face.

I whipped my head back around and dreamed about how much clothes I'll get at the mall.