Chapter 13

Elise's POV

We pulled up in front of the house and I saw Hunter sitting on the porch with roses.
I was frickin furious, how dare he cheat on me and think everything is fine.
I walked up to the porch trying to ignore Hunter.
"Hey babe, happy one year!"
"Oh shut up Hunter we all know that you've been sucking Kathys face off."
I walked inside and smelled the aroma of brownies.
"Yay Brownies!!" I screeched
"Welcome home El!"
"Thanks Uncle JJ, do u know where Hayes is?"
"Upstairs in his room."
"K, thanks"
I walked up and knocked gently on the door.
"Nash I'm not in the mood!"
I opened the door to see Hayes shirtless on the bed, don't get me wrong the site was breathtaking.
"I'm not as weird has Nash."
He looked up with a grin on his face.
"I think you are!"
"Umm Hayes?"
"Yes, cupcake?"
"Hun..ter ....cheat...ed....on....me."
I broke down and sobbed.
Hayes came over a held me, by the time I stopped crying his shirt was soaking wet.
"Sorry, I got your shirt wet."
"Anything for my princess."
Our faces were centimeters apart, we started to lean in and sparks flew, my stomach erupted into butterflies.
This never happened with hunter, I think I'm falling for Hayes Grier, vine sensation.
we pulled apart and looked into each others eyes.
"Wow!" was all I could say!
"Listen El, I'm in love with you."
"Same!"
"What?"
"Same I'm in love with you too, who cares about that jerk face Hunter!"
"Well Eleyphant would you like to go on a date with me tonight at 6:00?"
"I would love too!"

"Hayes, El come down stairs we have something to tell you!" Dad yelled.
We walked downstairs and saw everyone crowding the table, and their was only one seat left.
Hayes sat down and patted his lap, so I sat on it.

Nash stood up and cleared his throat.
"Everybody, I am going to adopt a child, his name is Ryan and he is 14 just like Hayes and El."
I was speechless, that's why Dad made breakfast yesterday. I stood up and ran out the door.
I got to the tree that I almost murdered myself in, and climbed up.
There was still blood from yesterday.
I knew one thing to do, I cried.
Dad gonna love ryan more cause he's a boy, everybody is, I'm going to be the forgotten child.
"Do u mind if I join Eleyphant?"
I looked down to see Hayes climbing up the tree, he sat down next to me and engulfed me in a hug.
"Dads gonna love Ryan more, everybody is, I'm gonna be forgotten."
"Even if it's true, which it's not, I'll be there for you, princess."
"Thanks HaseyBoo"
"Let's go back Cams worried."
"I don't know I'm mad, and sad."
"Do you want me to hurt Hunter."
"You know what, lets go back."

Hayes POV

I know El doesn't want to talk to Hunter and I respect that.
We finally got back to the house and a kid was there, whom I'm guessing was Ryan.

Elise's POV

We got home and a boy was in the living room with the rest of the guys.
Dad looked pissed when we walked in, he walked over to me and grabbed me collar. He pushed me down to the ground, I bent my arm the wrong way and it felt like it snapped.
"Where were you, you just don't run out on me especially since we have someone new living with us, now get off the floor!!"
I tried to put pressure on my arm but it won't hold me up so I fell back down.
"Oh look the baby fell!"
My father has now become my bully.
Finally I was able to get up, so I ran, I've ran faster then I did before. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't turn back. I finally made it to the hospital and ran into the emergency room, tears staining my face.
(Skip all of the boring stuff)
So the doctor made it clear that I broke my arm.
I knew I wasn't going back home.

{flashback
Dad came down stairs with grin on his face and Hayes by his side.
"Eley baby I have great news, I paid big money for a tree house in a public tree,
But the treehouse is just for you I'm giving you the key, it's just for you."
End)

I forgot about the treehouse. I still have the key chained around my neck. It took me 10 minutes to get to the tree house. It was hard climbing up with a cast on my arm but I managed.