Daughter of Luffy

NO POV

Luffy: Bleeeeegh!

Mia: Hahahahahahaha!

On the head of the Thousand Sunny, sat Luffy along with his 5 year old daughter Mia. Mia loved seeing her dad's devil fruit powers. So Luffy decided to entertain her by making all sorts of funny faces with his stretchy powers. And where better to do it than his their favorite spot, the head of the Sunny. 

Luffy may not be the most responsible(or best) person to take care of a kid. But he always looks out for her and when he has to he's ready to step as a dad. The rest of the crew enjoy Mia being apart with them. Mia as well loves being a pirate and being able to travel the world. Whenever a battle goes down she knows to stay out of the way. 

Mia first arrived on the ship in the middle of the night. A note was left saying that she was his daughter. After a few test from Chopper it was proven that she was Luffy's daughter. In the early days Luffy had trouble being a new parent. But thanks to his friends, they stepped in and taught Luffy what to do. Now after 5 years Mia is a proud member of the Straw Hat Crew and bearer of the name Monkey D Mia. 

Mia displays a lot of characteristics like her dad. Like him she is playful, loves to explore, and cares deeply about her fellow members. But most importantly she has the same appetite as Luffy. Come dinner time, and she'll devour more food than some of the others.  Especially if it's meat. 

Back to the story, Luffy was still playing with Mia when Nami came up to them. 

Nami: Luffy, you might want to bring Mia down here. Things are about to get rocky, some large waves are headed towards us and will rock the boat. 

Luffy: Dont worry we'll be fine. 

Mia nodded her head in agreement as Nami got a tick mark. 

Nami: You'll be fine but Mia will easily fall off, it's safer if you bring her down her. 

Luffy: Don't worry Nami,  I got her. 

Just as he said that a huge wave crashed into the ship, making both Luffy and Mia got into the air. Luffy used her powers to grab onto the ship but Mia wasn't as lucky. Luckily before she hit the water Luffy grabbed onto her. 

Luffy: You okay Mia?

Mia: That was...scary.

Luffy jumped back onto the deck and set down Mia. 

Luffy: What did I tell you, everything was...

Luffy didn't finish his sentence as Nami smacked him right on the head, leaving a large bump on his head. Mia started laughing as Nami scowled him. 

Nami: LUFFY YOU IDIOT, SHE ALMOST LANDED IN THE OCEAN! WHAT WOULD WE HAVE DONE THEN!

Sanji then stepped out from the kitchen. 

Sanji: Hey dinner is done!

At that moment Luffy and Mia had one thing on their minds. 

Luffy+Mia: MEAT!

They both quickly ran into the kitchen, leaving dust clouds. 

Usopp: Everyday that girl gets more and more like Luffy. 

Sanji: I still cant believe that Luffy ended up with a girl before me. 

By the time they got to the kitchen they observed as father and daughter scarfed town dish after dish. 

Usopp: How is it possible for a little girl to get that much food into her body?

Nami: Well there's no denying it, that girl is definitely a member of the Monkey family.  

There we go this chapter is now complete. I hope you all will enjoy this. See ya next time!