Enrolled

My POV

(Lucy did her Audition and got in and now it's her first day)

Lucy wakes up in the morning and takes a shower. She are breakfast, brushed her teeth and gets dressed in this

 She are breakfast, brushed her teeth and gets dressed in this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Laxus stayed home. So Layla drives Lucy to school. She walks onto campus and looks at all the busy students walking around. It wasn't this big at Edens High. She heard someone call her name. She turns around to see Natsu waving at her. She smiled and goes over there. " Hey, these are my friends " He said gesturing to the group of people beside him. There was a petite bluenette, a bluenette that was taller than the other one, a redhead, a Whitetette that looked very familiar, A tall mean looking guy with black hair and a lot of piercings, A Raven haired boy that was shirtless, and A boy with blue hair and a tattoo over his right eye. " This is, Levy, Juvia, Erza, Mira, Gajeel, Gray, and Jellal " Natsu introduced. " Hi I'm Lucy " She waved politely. " I swear I've seen you before " Mira said looking at her. " She kinda looks like Laxus " Levy said examining her. " I know " Lucy shrugs. " Huh? What do you mean? " Gray asked. " Laxus is my older brother " She said. " What?!?! " They all yelled simultaneously. " Really?! " Mira asked. " Your that little girl " She asked. " Oh right. Your Mira, Laxus' girlfriend " She said. " Oh, your the little girl that was always clinging onto him " She giggled. Then all of a sudden trumpets start playing. They all roll their eyes, except Lucy who was confused. " All hail queen lisanna! " One person said. " Queen lisanna? " She asked. " I'll explain later " Levy said. Then a short haired whitette walked out of the middle of this group of boys. " Hm, peasants " She said smugly. Mira walked up to her. " Well if it isn't my talentless sis " She said. Mira glared at her. A small sing off happened at Mira lost. She sighed and walks back over to her friend. " So what's up with lisanna? " Lucy asked. They explain to her. Lisanna is the current 'best singer' at school right now. So she thinks she rules all the students at the school. And no one has been able to beat her. " So everyone has lost to her? " She asked. They all nodded. " Even laxus? " She asked. " He didn't even come close " Erza said shaking her head. Lucy had never heard that about laxus. " Wait I have an idea! " Natsu declared. " What? " They all asked simultaneously. " Lucy can sing and beat her " He says. " Yeah that sounds good " Mira said. " What? Oh no no no!! " She said shaking her head. " C'mon, you sound great, please? " Natsu asked. " No " She answered. " Great, now all we have to do is pick a song a challenge her to a sing off " Erza said. Levy grabbed Lucy's hand and runs to the music room. And the others follow as well.

~In the music room~

" Okay, so we've chosen your song. Natsu will play the music for you " Erza said. Lucy nodded and she practices.

~Outside~

Lisanna was walking and then she heard someone's voice. " Wow, who's singing so well? " She asked herself out loud. " I mean, well not better than me. But you know. It's kinda okay I guess " She said. She reassured herself saying that she was 'the best in the world and that no one can beat her ever because she is the world's best treasure'. She kept ranting on like that. " Okay let's go tell lisanna " She heard. She ran and acted like she was just walking past. They dragged Lucy out. " Hey lisanna! " Natsu said. " Hm? What is it? " She asked rudely. " Lucy here will challenge you to a sing off " Mira smirked. " I had not part in this plan they're forcing me to do this " Lucy said and laughed nervously. " I think you should stop trying to explain your just embarrassing yourself " Levy whispered. " Okay, I'll play your little game. She's gonna lose anyways " She smirked. " And how about we make it better " She added. They urged her to get to the point. " If you win, I'll stop being mean. " She said. " Cool " Mira said. " But if I win.. " She added. " You all have to leave this school and never come back " She smirks and then walks off. " Well, I guess we better get to practice " Levy said. Lucy nodded and the groups went back to the music room. Lucy wasn't ready for this. She didn't even want to do it. But she didn't wanna let down her friends and be the reason that they had to leave the school, and also have their dreams crushed.