Adventures in japan

After we raced the go carts it was time to bungie jump. As soon as we got there Corey got this look on his face called him a chicken. Elton told Corey if he does it he gets ice cream Corey agreed to do it. We all took the elevator to the very top and when we got there Corey backed out of it so one of us had to go twice I said I'll do it Colby looked at me surprised and so did Sam. We put on the equipment and I went first because I have to do a second jump. So on the first jump I gave Elton the finger while I jumped and it was really fun. I got to the bottom and here comes Elton laughing. Colby came down screaming and his face was priceless. Sam was screaming as well and his face was really red so I went up a second time and jumped. While I jumped I stuck out my younger to the camera. When I finally got off of it the worker called me a badass. I laughed and I got ice cream. I was pretty tired but Corey wanted to go to dinner so we went to a place I don't remember the name and I ordered sushi. It was really good. We talked and laughed and Elton decided to ask people random questions.
Colby
1. What dog in the house do you like best? Circa
2. Which girl is the wildest? Y/n
3. What's your favorite animal? Kowla
4. Are you a virgin? No *blushes*
Sam
1: what is the most annoying thing about y/n?
The way she talks about herself
2: how many tattoos do you have? Zero
3: who is your best friend? Colby
4: what is something about Elton that annoys you? He is always mean
Elton
1: what's y/ns best quality? She up for anything
2: who's girlfriend is the most annoying? Sams
3: out of the trap house who is your best friend? Corey
Y/n
1: who is your celebrity crush? Ethan Dolan
2: who's girlfriend is your favorite? Coreys
3: who is your best friend? Jake Webber and Colby Brock
4: how many tattoos do you have? 4
Corey
1: what is devyns best quality? Her smile
2: who is the most annoying? Elton
3: who is the funnier? Colby
4: what do you like about y/n? She is bubbly and I like her laugh
We went back to the hotel  and me and Colby were sharing a bed and Elton and Corey were sharing one and Sam was in the air mattress. I took a shower and laid in I'm the bed everyone was asleep and I texted Colby.
Colbyyy💕
You-  hey
Colby- hey what's up
You- idk just thinking
Colby- about what?
You- stuff
Colby- y/n you can talk to me
Y/n- that's the thing, why are you so nice to me? Like you don't have to be.
Colby- that's a dumb question. First off I'm nice to you because your sweet and funny and an amazing girl. You deserve love and kindness.
You- are you saying this because I told you my story?
Colby- y/n,no
You- I'm sorry.
Colby- about what? You shouldn't be sorry for anything.
You- I feel like I'm a burden and I don't belong here. I feel like I should have put you on the spot like that I shouldn't have told you everything that had happened to me.
Colby- y/n you are fine, it's okay. I'm here for you.
*cries*
You- thank you, for everything.
Colby- no problem. Try to get some sleep big day tmr.
You- okay goodnight.
Colby- goodnight
I didn't really get enough sleep because I was thinking way to much about my  future and my life.  I wanted to cry more but I felt empty and emotionless. I finally feel asleep but it was only 3 hours. We went exploring and we did more bungie jumping. I was really bored and wanted to go home but I didn't want to ruin anyone's fun. So I said I was tired so I went back to the hotel. I was on my phone and got a text from Jake.
Jakey😈
Jake- hey
You- hey what's up?
Jake- are you okay Colby said you looked a little down.
You- I can't really tell you right now.
Jake-that's okay I can wait
You- thank you
Jake- for what?
You- for caring
Jake-of course I care, we all do
You- yeah y'all do. I love you and tell the girls I said hi.
Jake- we all love you too and the girls said hi back, good night
You- gn
Time skip
It's the last day in japan and I wanted to make it special I woke all the guys up and we went to breakfast. Elton wanted to go hiking so after we ate we all went back to the hotel to change. I put on some legging and a t-shirt and nikes. I called a taxi and we were headed to a forest. We followed a trail and I could here the streams and birds chirping it was really soothing. At the end of the trail there should be a waterfall. I stayed behind with Corey to help him cross the creeks. "Corey can I tell you something?" He looked confused and answered yes." I lied to Colby and in David's vlogs" I said. "What do you mean?" He asked me."I'll have to tell you later because it's kind of personal" I looked down." It's fine you can tell me when we get back home" I said okay. And continued the walk. When we got there I was full of joy all of my thoughts just went away I didn't have a worry in the world.  I looked at Corey and Colby and smiled. I kneeled down and we my face with the water I felt so alive. I took a picture and posted it on instagram.

Instagram

Officially

Officially.y/n: sometimes you need to take a moment and enjoy the little things about life😍❤️ @colbybrock @eltoncastee @coreyschere @samgolbach #japan #mothernature #life #mondays
Jakewebber9- I miss you bestie
Officialkatrina-can't wait to see you tonight
Devynlundy- I'm ready to see my girl
Fan1- that's so beautiful 😍
Fan2- I hope you have a great day
Hater- go ahead and drown🤢🙄
Andrearussett- your a mood
Lorengray-we should do a callab together
Officially.y/n-@lorengray sue I love that
Officially.y/n @fan2 thank you I hope you have a great day as well

To be continued