going shopping for California

It's Thursday and I leave Monday morning so I decided to go shopping for the weather in California. I went to the mall and got 3crop tops 8 t-shirts- 5 pairs of pants and 6 pairs of shorts 2 pairs of legging and 4 pairs of bathing suits. It took me 3 hours for me to shop. I went to the jewelry store to get my mom a locket with a picture of me and my mom when I was in first grade and I picture of me and my mom when I graduated. I put it in a bag and put some paper in it. When I got home I finished up packing my new cholse. It's 11pm and mom just got home from work so had food ready and candles lit and the gift on the table. I cooked spaghetti and a salad. She walked through the door and I ran to her and hugged her. I sat her down and fixed her a plate.  While we were eating I started talking. "Mom, I love you very much and I wanted to give you a little gift so I can always be with you" I have her the little box and she opened it. Once she saw what it was her face lit up. "Awe baby, this is so sweet thank you very much". I have her a hug and a kiss and put it on her. An hour later she went to bed and I cleaned up and washed the dishes. I took a long shower shaved my legs I did my eyebrows and put on a facemask. While I waited for the face mask to dry I went to my room and layed on the bed. I watched Youtubers that David told be about. They were all really funny so is tfil I would really like to go on a road trip with them. I decided to text Elton.
                                     Elton🤘♣️
You- hey, I i know David told you I could be your assiant if you are looking for one I would be more than happy to work for you. I am moving to California on Monday morning and i need a job, David is already paying for the house. Just let me know.

10 minutes later

Elton🤘♣️- hey y/n I'm glad to know you are moving down here we would be happy to have you. Unffortanly if you are going to work for me you will half to move in the house with us. If you are up to living with me and my roommates I will hire you.

You- I would love to move in I will just let David know. Thank you so much!

Elton🤘♣️- no problem see you Monday.

I got so excited. I took off my face mask and went to sleep. I sleeped I'm today because I want to have alot of energy for Monday. I wanted to go out to eat with some friends so I called

Mackenzie
Jośe
Josh
Abby
Lauren
Sarah

We agreed to go to McDonald's and go see a movie. Y'all met up on the parking lot of mc donalds and y'all took a picture. I  sat beside jośe we always had a thing for each other but we decided we would be better off as friends. I told them I was moving and they were so happy for me. After we ate we went to the movie theater and watched 'scary stories to tell in the dark' it was kinda scary so I held jośes hand. We were both into it, after the movie we wanted to stay at my place. So we all went to Wal-Mart to get somethings.
                           The list
-toilet paper
-doritos/takis/hot fries
-cereal
-milk
-orange juice
-ice cream
- movies
-how in the dark sticks
-bored games (sorry,life,uno)
-candy
-soda
-footie pajamas
* jośe: picechu
   * Mackenzie: unicorn
       Y/n: unicorn
      Sarah Lauren and Josh went home.
After we got everything I rode with Mackenzie to my house so we could talk about jośe
Warning a smut will be created if you do not want to read it then skip until I say "the end"

"So Mackenzie you know me and Jose have had this thing going on right?" I asked. "Duh".
"Well I was thinking maybe this one night we could do something" I winked at her. "Y/N You are so dirty. You go get it girl" she said. " are you sure it wouldn't bother you?"
She said it was fine. We got to my house and we watched another movie during the movie I looked at jośe and looked at me with a look in eyes like he wanted something and I knew what it was. So I kissed him passionately for 5 seconds and pulled away. He then kissed me Mackenzie was "asleep" so he licked me up and carried me to my bed. He placed me down and he unbuttoned his pants and I  unbutton mine. He kissed me and pulled my shirt off and my pants. I pulled his shirt off and lightly kissed his chest. He pushed my head down and kissed my lips and slowly worked his way down my neck and my stomach to my heat. He took off my panties and I took off my bra. He spread my legs and liked my heat. He licked my clit and my around my hole and he lit 2 fingers in. I moaned a little. I kept moaning, "don't stop, keep going"  I felt a knot in my stomach and  he pulled his fingers out and stopped and took off his boxers and he grabbed my breast. I then felt him slam into me and he thrusted hard and fast. I kissed him trying no to moan but it was so hard. He went slower and sucked on neck and chest I was really wet it was amazing and then he stopped and turned me around. I aecbed my back and he put it in my heat instead of my ass. He went slow but hard and I was a moaning mess. He slapped my butt and he lit me on the floor on my knees. I licked the tip of his d  and put the whole thing In my mouth. I sucked it fast he was moaning and salva was coming out of my mouth I stopped before he came and I pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him I kissed his neck and I sat in his d to let it slil in my hole. I bounced fast and I kept going he turned be over so he could be in control and he he went fast hard and we were both moaning. I funny came and so did he but he did not stop he kept going we were at it for hours and he started to eat me out again he licked up all my cum and I came again this time he fingerdme really hard. Mackenzie walked in and it was awkward. She walked back out and he continued doing it it felt really nice I was starting to hurt so we finished and I took a shower to clean up and do did he. After we were done cleaning I went to sleep.
It's okay now

TIME SKIP Monday morning
I got my suitcase and said bye to my mom and have a kiss to jośe. Mackenzie took me to the airport and I have her a long hug. I got on the plane and now I am headed for California.