chapter 2- Prank TIMEE!!!

I went across the street to get prepared Jason came behind me and his mask looked kinda weird. We waited about 10 minutes and then David texted me saying its time. I made myself cry before running to the door. I sprinted to the door and started to bang on it and screaming help. "PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!" Gabbie opened the door...

Gabbies POV

I heared a girl screaming and banging on the door I was kinda hesitating to open the door because I didn't recognize  the voice. "David we need to open the door for her she seems scared" I whispered. "NO what if it's just a fan" Jeff said. I ran to the door to look through the peep hole, "SHES COVERD IN BLOOD IM LETTING HER INN" I swung open the door and she bolted past me. "OH MO GOD ARE YOU OKAY?" I asked.  She explained what was happening and someone in a baby mask came through the door David and Mattking pushed him through the door and I ran through to the bathroom and hid. I don't know where that girl went and tbh I don't really care. Everyone was yelling including the girl. "OMG HE IS IN THE HOUSE" The girl yelled. Everyone was asking where was I at and I just stayed put because I was not going to die today. The man in the mask came in the bathroom and I asked who was he and he took it off and it was FUCKING JASON......

End of POV

Jason took he's mask off and gabbie looked so confused. "What.the.fuck.Jason?" She asked he voice was shaking. "Gabbie I want you to meet y/n" I looked at her and she looked at me. "Omg now is not the time I was scared. Okay that kind of hurt me a little. "David I should go" I whispered to him. "Okay I'll see tomarrow" I went to to hotel I was staying at and layed down. I got a text from a unknown number.

Unknown- hey it gabbie I'm sorry I was a little rude was just really shaking up
Y/n- it's okay I understand maybe we can meet up somewhere to get to know another.
Gabbie- that sounds good, Tuesday?
Y/n-sure
Gabbie-see ya
Y/n- ttyl
                               TIME SKIP
                                 TUESDAY
I finally get to hang out with gabbie to start a new friendship. I watch her YouTube videos and I really like her songs. I woke up and took a shower and got dressed.
YOU WORE THIS

Gabbie💕- hey let's go to the mall today, you down?
You- sure see you in 10
                                      SEEN
I got in my car left headed for the mall. As soon as I got there I seen gabbie by the door waving at me. I parked and walked up to her.  She greeted me. "So where do you want to go first?" Gabbie asked. Victorious secret. While we were walking there we started to talk, " so, we should throw a party for you." She said out of no where. " why?" I asked. " because it will be good for to get to know people besides us."I agreed and we decided she was going to call David when she gets home. We ended up at victorious secrets and we shopped a little there. I got a lacey bra and underwear also a cut water bottle and a bag and bathbombs. Next we went to the tattoo parlor so I could get some piercings. I got a bar in my left ear, my second holes, a snake bite on my tounge. We left the mall because we got hungry so we decided to go to taco bell.  " did you read David's comments on the prank video?" Gabbie asked me. I said no and I looked .

Fan1: omg y/n is so pretty
Fan2: she is going to replace Natalie
Fan3: we need to protect her at all costs
Fan4- I hope she meets the traphouse

That comment got to me. " what's the traphouse?" I asked her.
"Oh it's these group of YOUTUBERS that are best friends and they all live in the same house. There's colby,Jake,Aaron,Corey,Sam and Elton.
Kat is Sam's girlfriend, Devyn is Corey's girlfriend and Amanda is Eltons girlfriend Tori is Aarons. Jake and Colby are single." She said which I kinda want to meet these people.  We finished up and left. Gabbie dropped me off at my hotel around 9:00pm so I cooked some Roman noodles and took a bath with my bathbombs and put on a face mask and relaxed. 10 minutes later I woke up I guess I fell asleep. I remembered i was fixing Roman noodles so I hurried up to finish and luckily I got there in time because if was boiling. I ate and I got ready for bed. As I got in bed and put on 13 reasons why Gabbie texted me.

Gabbie💕- good news we can have a welcome party!!!
You- YAYYY, when and where?
Gabbie💕- we are having the party Thursday at 6:00pm at The traphouse.
You- are you sure it will be okay though?
Gabbie💕- yes, don't worry about it I'm going to set up and invite everyone and so is David and Natalie.
You-yes thank you so much goodnight❤
Gabbie💕- goodnight 💖
I imedatley got on my computer to see when I leave for home.  1 more week and I kinda want to move here. And that's exactly what I am going to do. I texted my mom.
You- mom I love you so much, but I am going to move down here. Next week I will talk to you about it but I think it would be good for me to have a new start. I get bullied and I only have a couple of friends down there. I think it's time to start clean and make new friends and new memories. I will see you next week I love you.

Mommy😍- okay baby I think it will be alot safer down there than it is here I'm glad to hear you are having a good time. Glad you are making new friends. I will go ahead and pack some of your things. I live you too goodnight💝
                                   SEEN
I seen the message and I wanted to get i love my mom very much and I will see her time to time but this will really be good for me.