15.

"I'm finally done with finals bitch!" I yelled walking into Tae house once again, mind as well stay here.

"And this is why we lock the door!"

"I was talking to my friends bitch" I pointed at Ro.

"Yessir, do that shit twin" Niecey walked in.

"Why do y'all choose to come here I know y'all got shit to do" Tae looked at us mad as usual.

" I actually only came two times this week and that was only for weed" Niecey told him in her innocent voice.

"Right if anything Lani be over here everyday" Black ratted me out.

"Mind y'all business, I'm getting my own apartment" I lied slightly.

Ray Ray

"I said you look like a damn watermelon" I mugged Neisha.

"I'm pregnant you inconsiderate ass bastard!"

"I really starting to think I should've pulled out bruh" I mumbled slamming the room door.

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲
Come pick me up nigga!!

BITCH I HAVE A BABY OTW LEAVE ME LONE.

"Ray come get me these chips!"

I stared at the wall before getting up. Swear I be wanting to kill this girl.

"Gi- sick of you" I squinted my eyes as she sat on the island with whole plate and the chips across from her.

"Can we go shopping tomorrow and me and Lani going to get our hair done tomorrow morning"

I reversed looking at her, "Y'all friends?"

"We cool, I do her nails"

"And you thought this infromation was not needed" I looked at her crazy.

"You never asked, you trying to keep this a secret or something?"

"Naw...she gone be in her feelings"

Snake

"You weird" I told Niecey has she sniffed me.

"You smell good, what bitch you been with"

"Nobody"

She glared at me before sitting in my lap, "I pick the wrong homeboy like we could've been on another level by now."

I shrugged, "Ain't no bad blood between us I hope cause them niggas on some goofy shit"

" I'm glad my friend got didn't put herself in my old position cause she would've been to jail by now"

"I believe that too, she fuck with Montae cause they been real close?" I asked her feeling on her body.

"I don't know but they getting there, she being careful this time. I really hope she find her somebody cause all the niggas we had wasn't shit"

"What you about to do?" I watched her walk in the back.

"Come see!"

Montae

"Go home!" I yelled to Lani.

"No...ima be home alone" She put on her ugly baby face pouting her lips.

"I really don't care at this point"

"I hate it here god take me to the kingdom!" she stomped yelling.

I watch her in aggravation, "Girl shut up"

"You gone stop talking to me like I'm a bitch off the streets" She eyed me getting a attitude.

"She belongs to the streets!" I mimicked future laughing.

"Stop playing with me Tae" Her small self charged at me making us fall on bed.

"I'm really about to hurt you" I mumbled flipping her on the bottom.

"Please do." She looked at me.

I looked at her shocked, "You like me or something?"

She kept quiet just looking at me, "Depends"

"She think I'm cute, she wanna have sex,face ass"

She slapped me in on my chest, "No cause I'm embarrassed"

Leaning down I kissed her lips, looking in her eyes.

I saw this shit right here coming.