" No reason to. " I answered lowly, feeling my throat was a little dry. " Speak up, nigga what? "

" I have no reason to talk Kd. " I raised my tone a little making Kd jump a bit.

"Damn bestie you ain't have to get mad at me. " He replied holding his chest with wide eyes.

"Boy you are some serious. " I lightly laughed shaking my head.

" Tell me sumn' I don't know. " He gave me an undereyed look making me laugh again. " It's our last year tho mane. "

I nodded smiling in response.

" What's with the bandaid? " It was like he had any and everything to talk about this morning. If you knew Kd, you knew he could talk your ears off all day and night.

" What's with the questions? " I shot back. Kd nodded his head while his eyes were narrowed, pointing his index finger at me laughing.

The bus finally came to a stop in front of the school making us both look around before getting up.

" Ight' Ima fuck with ya. " Kd dapped me up and I nodded returning the gesture.

Getting up off right behind Kd, he walked over to his friends making them all look ever at me. I rolled my eyes as I let out a soft sigh continuing my walk into the building.

If you couldn't tell, little old me as little to no friends. It's mostly by choice after the middle of my sophomore year.

Kd and I became friends freshman year and we've been cool ever since. He knows a little about me, but no so much. We do hang out time from time though.

His friends all think I'm weird except Ben. Those two were the most of friends I've had in two years. Their other friends would always have something to say about them hanging with me though.

Kentrell being the worst.

I remember last year he had some girls jump me just because I got Kd to hang with me on his birthday. How the fuck I was suppose to know it was his birthday? Better yet, Kd still went to chill with him later that night anyway.

Other than the bullshit from his friends, everyone else knew me from basketball. Silent killer was my nickname.

I'm raw at what I do and honestly it's just another way of releasing my troubles.

Once they got us all settled with schedules, I went to my first period class. We did simple first day of school shit. After that, our teacher gave us the rest of the period to just chill.

I got my phone out my back pocket and went app to app to pass time by.

" Hmm. " Someone cleared their throat standing beside me. I looked up from my phone seeing Kd, Ben, and Kentrell all standing at my table.

I furrowed my eyebrows before Ben spoke up. " Wassam Naomi. "

I waved in response as Kentrell could be heard scoffing under his breath. " Here she go with that weird shit. "

" If you don't like my weird shit leave. " I said taking myself back for a second. Sometimes it's like a switch that just goes off, other times I forget I even have a voice to speak.

"Gladly. " Kentrell walked away going to another table as Ben and Kd took a seat with me.

" Evil and weird. " Kd said as he looked over at me. Shrugging, I dismissed him before damn near jumping out of my seat from shock.

" Hey. " Kassidy spoke innocently appearing next to Ben.

" Why you jumping? " Ben asked with a more so concerned look on his face.