🌑Living In Darkness With Only You As My Light💡🕯️

"You did this on purpose!!"  Saru yells once he gets over his sadness and becomes angry once again this time because Kehau decided to become a Kelpien once again even if it was by looks only "I told you the reason I did this! if you don't believe me that's fine! but I will not stand here while my sister-in-law and the rest of the people down there are in danger!"  Kehau replies with a harsh tone Saru's eyes widen as Kehau storms out of the Turbolift as soon as the doors open he walks off after her then heads towards the Transporter Room with Kehau at his heels once they are inside Saru says to the officer on duty "you are relieved from duty"  the officer replies with a confused tone "sir?"  Saru points his hand towards the door and orders "get out"  Kehau smiles at the now scared looking Science Officer and says softly  "sorry Mark Saru is not himself at the moment so please just go!"  the officer nods then leaves and Saru walks over to the controls puts in the coordinates he wishes to go and a timed setting to take him there then walks over to the transporter pod and steps on it he sighs when he sees Kehau already standing on it ready and waiting to go then they hear the doors open once more and Michael say "Saru, I know what you're doing move off the transporter pad now"  Saru turns to face her and replies "or what, Michael?"  Michael says holding the phaser she had in her hands up at him "I don't want to use this but you're not thinking clearly, Saru"  Saru replies as he takes Kehau's hand in his "I have never felt more clarity than in this moment this is the only way would you not do the same for your own brother?"  Michael looks at him as though she was ready to cry and Saru and Kehau get beamed down to the surface.... "you shouldn't have come!"  Saru says softly "you heard them they said "Kelpien's" not "Kelpien" if I had stayed the people on the planet, your sister and the people on the ship would still be in danger don't deny it Saru there's a small part of you that is glad I am here!"  Kehau replies he chuckles then says "a very small part.... minuscule!"  she smiles then gasps as they are sent someplace else.... Saru and Kehau gasp awake laying side by side in an unfamiliar place Saru quickly stands up then helps her up and hugs her to him as they look around them she takes his hand and they begin to walk around they stop when they reach a large circular glass floor then turn when they hear someone else get transported onto the ship "Siranna?!"  Saru shouts with a surprised worried tone then he and Kehau rush over to her and help her stand "brother? Kehau?!"  Siranna replies with a surprised tone then she says "oh, why did the Watchful Eye take me? it is not yet my time"  Saru shouts "my sister has nothing to do with this! we are the ones you wanted"  Saru shouts as he looks around the room but does not get a reply "why did you have to return? everyone else thought you were dead but the night you disappeared, I saw the light rising into the sky I became a priest to seek that light to seek you your face is beautiful to me, but part of me hoped I would never see it again because it might mean you were free"  Siranna tells her brother who turns and looks at her then they hear a whirring noise and they turn to see three small ship like robots fly into the room and towards them both Saru and Kehau place Siranna behind them protectively the ships scan their faces then send a pulse like wave towards Saru pushing him up against the wall and locking him in place "no! no stop!"  Siranna shouts Kehau hugs her to her and Siranna hugs her back hiding her head in Kehau's chest as the tiny robots fly out of the room Siranna, Saru and Kehau hear the sound of distorted cries and what was once thought to be glass turned out to be a liquid for ripples came from within the large circle "it's ok!.... everything's going to be ok!"  Kehau whispers soothingly into Siranna's ear making sure she doesn't look at the black blob like form coming out of the circle wanting to protect the women he loves his wife and his sister Saru tries to free himself from the binds that hold him and a new form of his ganglia slides out of the back of his neck then shoots long needle size spikes at the Ba'ul who protects itself with a invisible force field needles much like Saru's old threat ganglia show up on the Ba'ul then it says "the first Kelpien to pass its Vahar'ai in over 2,000 years, and your primal, feral responses are the same as centuries ago your kind can never govern itself the Federation has no idea what they have welcomed into their ranks"  Saru replies "they gave me the chance stolen by the Ba'ul"  the Ba'ul says "your species does not deserve a second chance The Great Balance is the only way to ensure you do not destroy everything in your path"  Saru replies "The Great Balance is a lie you created to defend yourselves from us, and to absolve yourselves of murder in truth, you are frail you would be helpless without your technology"  the Ba'ul says "we will never allow the past to be repeated no threat to the Great Balance will go unanswered"  Saru replies "you cannot maintain what you think of as peace by continuing to cull us Kelpiens are more than our instincts"  the Ba'ul says "you are the only three Kelpiens to know the truth you will undergo analysis and be neutralized the truth will be contained"  then it slithers its way back into the circle on the floor "wait!"  Saru says but it was too late the Ba'ul had completely immersed itself into the floor....