One

Jennie's POV

"Good morning ma'am!"

I was greeted as soon as I entered the building. People in black were in a line and they all bowed down to me.

"Good morning."

I replied as I walk past all of them with my intimidating aura. As I was walking towards the elevator, I spotted a familiar face. I quickly grabbed her as I entered the elevator.

"Was that okay???"

I looked at her and pouted. I just heard her giggle then she facepalmed.

"Jen jen, you worry too much. You didn't look cold okay?.... or maybe a little."

She laughed at her own.

This is Chaeyong. aka Rosé. aka Chaeng. aka Rosie. aka my best friend and secretary.

What if they think I'm cold again? I thought to myself while chaeng just kept laughing.

I just sighed and shook my head as we went out of the elevator.

Chaeng finally stopped laughing as the elevator rang and we went out.

"So today, you'll have a meeting at 3 pm with your team. Then, you'll have a meeting with our new partner at 5 pm. Lastly, your dad wants to meet with you around 7 pm. And that's your schedule for today."

Chaeng professionally reported to me as we were walking to my office.

"Okay thanks."

I tell her as I sat on my chair. I see a lot of papers in my desk which made me look outside.

"The view is pretty today..." I thought as I stare outside my office that's a lot of meters high.

Right, I haven't introduced myself.

My name is Jennie Kim. The heir of Kim Corp. I'm currently the CEO and my father's the President.

We may look rich but we're not. We're currently having a problem. Our company is almost near bankrupcy so I'm here doing my best to help.

A lot people think of me as a cold bitch but I'm not. I'm a kind bitch.

People also think that CEOs don't do anything but they're wrong. I sighed as I glance back at the papers I need to finish.

"I can do this!"

I encouraged my self.

"But first, milk."

I told myself as I prepared a cup for me.

.................

"Dad? Whattt is thiss?!?"

"Hehe"

I groaned.

"It's not funny..."

"I know I know......Just do this, sweetie. It's just for 3 months. I'll give you anything you want in return. It's just that we need them and they need us. We need to save the company. Remember this is for the future of....."

"Fine. Fine. Fineeeeeee."

Then, the phone call with my dad ended and I just sighed.

I slapped my face lightly.

"You can do this!"

Then, I went back in the meeting room, staring back at the person I hate the most.

Lalisa Manoban.

.........................

*flashback*

5 pm.

I was having the meeting with the M Corp, our new partner.

"So we're proposing to have a joint business trip to South Korea for 3 months."

I nodded, interested in their plan.

"And the President told us that you, Ma'am Jennie, would be part of the team with our boss." The presentor politely directed his hand towards me.

Huh? Weird? Why does Dad want me to be part of this?

"Who's your boss?" I raised one of my eyebrow at them.

I saw him get nervous, eyeing his other members.

"Uhmm...."

I looked at Chaeng but she just shrugged at me.

Tch. They tell us they need us but their boss is late.

"Sorry..... sorryyyy... I'm here!"

Someone suddenly entered the room panting, holding onto her knee.

Then she stood up straight.

Oh.

Her.

She looked at me and I looked back, with a blank face.

We finished the meeting. Then I went out as my phone ringed.

....................

"We look forward to working with you." Someone said, which made me shift my attention.

Both teams shook with each others hands. Telling good luck to both teams

Next thing I knew, Lisa was in front of me. She reached out her hand, smiling. I just stared at her, somewhat glaring.

Then, I felt Chaeng tap my shoulder. I looked at her, confused.

"Shake hands already." She pointed Lisa's hand.

"I look forward working with you." Lisa smiled, still holding her hand out.

I stared at her hands for quite some time.

"Same." I quickly took her hand and let go.